First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hot dude 6

United States

#21 Jun 2, 2014
inform wrote:
<quoted text>suzanne runs to dion every time her daughter sh! Ts wrong just ask anyone plus suzanne would not be in bad health If she'd stop drinking and driving and taking pills yes she does take pills with beer
i hear she got good nuk
hot dude 6

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Jun 9, 2014
inform wrote:
<quoted text>suzanne runs to dion every time her daughter sh! Ts wrong just ask anyone plus suzanne would not be in bad health If she'd stop drinking and driving and taking pills yes she does take pills with beer
They like blow
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Jun 9, 2014
Best bj of my life
hot dude 6

United States

#24 Jun 10, 2014
Dude wrote:
Best bj of my life
Yea
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jun 10, 2014
snitch wrote:
This girl along with her mom are ratting out people she rated out more then one why you think she went into hiding
Did she rate them a 10?
hot dude 6

United States

#26 Jun 10, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Did she rate them a 10?
Why
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#27 Jun 10, 2014
I chucked last so it must be your turn.
pissed off person

United States

#28 Jun 12, 2014
Number one this is Suzann Berry And I Do Not Drink I Cant And The Pills I Take Are Given To Me By A Doctor I Do Not Run To Any Cop About Anything I Did Go To Det Yancy And We Did Make A Report when Nathen Nelson Beat The Crap Out Of My Daughter Danille Berry She Had To Have Her Head Stapled Up Bruse Ribs And I Also When And Talk To Him About A Rehab For My Daughter If That Is Begin A Snitch Then Ok Every Person That Tries To Help There Child Out When They Get Beat Or On Drugs Then I Guess we All Are I Work My Butt off Everyday And I Provide For My Family It Is A Honest Living Unlike Most Of The People Here In Pokey Yes I Am Sick I Guess But I Didnt Know Drinking (that I Dont Do) causes Cancer Ummmmm New Report Dont Drink A Wine cooler or A Glass Of Wine U Will Get Cancer That Is Why I Take Meds Some People In This Town Need To Get Off There Lazy Butts Get Off Welfare And Work I Am Sick And I Work Six Days A Week One More Thing People Grow The Hell up This Is Not Jr High Anymore Thank u And May God Bless The Ones Who Need It
mr stud

United States

#29 Jun 15, 2014
inform wrote:
Then off her clothes
My Weenie still stinks

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Jun 18, 2014
Well All I can say is Danielle does give good head!!! When she was a lesbian she still fuc*** me every now and then behind tess's back, but her pu**y wasn't that great. She smelled like she hadnt had a shower in days! In my head after we had sex I told her there was a shower in there if she wanted to use it... I took a shower first tho and used some Ajax just in case. It burned so bad! I took away all the other soap and left the Ajax in there so she would use it, but that bit** still stunk.. So I kicked her out of my house on the third day and fuc*** her lesbian girlfriend tess. ;)
mr stud

Poplar Bluff, MO

#31 Jun 18, 2014
My Weenie still stinks wrote:
Well All I can say is Danielle does give good head!!! When she was a lesbian she still fuc*** me every now and then behind tess's back, but her pu**y wasn't that great. She smelled like she hadnt had a shower in days! In my head after we had sex I told her there was a shower in there if she wanted to use it... I took a shower first tho and used some Ajax just in case. It burned so bad! I took away all the other soap and left the Ajax in there so she would use it, but that bit** still stunk.. So I kicked her out of my house on the third day and fuc*** her lesbian girlfriend tess. ;)
Yes that was good.
drama

United States

#32 Jun 21, 2014
pissed off person wrote:
Number one this is Suzann Berry And I Do Not Drink I Cant And The Pills I Take Are Given To Me By A Doctor I Do Not Run To Any Cop About Anything I Did Go To Det Yancy And We Did Make A Report when Nathen Nelson Beat The Crap Out Of My Daughter Danille Berry She Had To Have Her Head Stapled Up Bruse Ribs And I Also When And Talk To Him About A Rehab For My Daughter If That Is Begin A Snitch Then Ok Every Person That Tries To Help There Child Out When They Get Beat Or On Drugs Then I Guess we All Are I Work My Butt off Everyday And I Provide For My Family It Is A Honest Living Unlike Most Of The People Here In Pokey Yes I Am Sick I Guess But I Didnt Know Drinking (that I Dont Do) causes Cancer Ummmmm New Report Dont Drink A Wine cooler or A Glass Of Wine U Will Get Cancer That Is Why I Take Meds Some People In This Town Need To Get Off There Lazy Butts Get Off Welfare And Work I Am Sick And I Work Six Days A Week One More Thing People Grow The Hell up This Is Not Jr High Anymore Thank u And May God Bless The Ones Who Need It
really you post pictures and videos of you and your daughter husband drinking so saying that tell another lie your as based as Danielle so lay off the dope
big stud

Poplar Bluff, MO

#33 Jun 26, 2014
inform wrote:
She back with him
danielleberry

United States

#34 Aug 24, 2014
hot dude 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok that bad.
this is danielle berry and i am not with nelson im on a better path i have been clean since april all you low life shit talking bitch ned to talk abiut other people end of dissoision
big stud

Ripley, TN

#35 Aug 26, 2014
funsucker wrote:
She is a horrible mother and shouldn't be trusted
Like most women.
big stud

Ripley, TN

#36 Aug 26, 2014
danielleberry wrote:
<quoted text>this is danielle berry and i am not with nelson im on a better path i have been clean since april all you low life shit talking bitch ned to talk abiut other people end of dissoision
Really
hard dude

Ripley, TN

#37 Sep 25, 2014
pissed off person wrote:
Wine bad i guess drink give people cancer too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest 38,757
Lazy peeps in pokey 3 hr George 15
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) 6 hr Tom 74
Kendall Haines (Jan '17) 14 hr Kendall haines 15
Who was the beautiful lady that wanted me to p... 16 hr Ted 1
Cody Martin Demolition 18 hr John law 3
1941 willys coupe 22 hr woodswitch 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance