First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snitch

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2014
This girl along with her mom are ratting out people she rated out more then one why you think she went into hiding
funsucker

Tampa, FL

#2 May 1, 2014
She is a horrible mother and shouldn't be trusted
big dude

United States

#3 May 3, 2014
snitch wrote:
This girl along with her mom are ratting out people she rated out more then one why you think she went into hiding
I dont know
cops wife

Ashburn, VA

#4 May 4, 2014
You guys are fckn stupid!! Your going to hell for talking about a dead girl and her baby like that
big dude

United States

#5 May 4, 2014
cops wife wrote:
You guys are fckn stupid!! Your going to hell for talking about a dead girl and her baby like that
I did not know .i thought that was some i knew. I really am sorry to hear that..i thought sussie kid i did know she died
Some one

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 7, 2014
Is she dead
trustme

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 May 7, 2014
She's not dead! She's along with Nathan Nelson can't be trusted
big dude

United States

#8 May 7, 2014
trustme wrote:
Why the cops wife say that

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 May 12, 2014
That's not no cops wife
big dude

United States

#10 May 12, 2014
newbie wrote:
That's not no cops wife
why she act like it.
big dude

United States

#11 May 12, 2014
trustme wrote:
Yep most women wont what they get the man pay all the bills when the women live with him and he the bad one . She dont have work but she choice to because she wont her money spend on finca loan so she bitch dont have no money and what give her not enoght . U cant make her love u or buy her . I had one i try please her was a date and it was not good enought women got to much pms now dsys most are a bitches and u cant trust a women.
Tht girl

Jonesboro, AR

#12 May 12, 2014
She isn't dead and she's not a person to be around either
big dude

Dexter, MO

#13 May 13, 2014
Tht girl wrote:
She isn't dead and she's not a person to be around either
Ok her mom got her kid . I wish i could find a women knock up and have family with

Norman, OK

#14 May 13, 2014
big dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep most women wont what they get the man pay all the bills when the women live with him and he the bad one . She dont have work but she choice to because she wont her money spend on finca loan so she bitch dont have no money and what give her not enoght . U cant make her love u or buy her . I had one i try please her was a date and it was not good enought women got to much pms now dsys most are a bitches and u cant trust a women.
D a m n! I'm just...
stunned....
Black velvet

Plainview, AR

#15 May 19, 2014
shes alive and well and has been clean3 weeks now, her mom isnt well and has been raising her son, but i pray she is on the right track now, she better be or shes going down
hot dude 6

United States

#16 May 24, 2014
snitch wrote:
Who her mom
Curious

Morrilton, AR

#17 May 28, 2014
suzanne berry is her mom, she use to be a cops wife, but hes not a cop anymore and they are divorced anyway. Dont know anything about them being snitches
hot dude 6

Dexter, MO

#18 May 29, 2014
Curious wrote:
suzanne berry is her mom, she use to be a cops wife, but hes not a cop anymore and they are divorced anyway. Dont know anything about them being snitches
Ok i know them
inform

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 May 30, 2014
Curious wrote:
suzanne runs to dion every time her daughter sh! Ts wrong just ask anyone plus suzanne would not be in bad health If she'd stop drinking and driving and taking pills yes she does take pills with beer
hot dude 6

Dexter, MO

#20 May 30, 2014
inform wrote:
<quoted text>suzanne runs to dion every time her daughter sh! Ts wrong just ask anyone plus suzanne would not be in bad health If she'd stop drinking and driving and taking pills yes she does take pills with beer
Ok that bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Pfeffer 8 hr SMH 1
Jania Sullinger? (Jun '09) 8 hr See 19
Mid South or Family's Inc? (Oct '11) 10 hr Just Sayin 15
Ericas the best 11 hr ILY 86
She's Not There 12 hr love in 44
Eugenia Riney dating snd sleepovers married men 13 hr really 6
Starla F. and her friends (Nov '09) 14 hr who cares 145
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE