Unsolved murders in Randolph County
knowitall

Caraway, AR

#61 Mar 18, 2009
hmmm wrote:
whos mikes old lady still with to this day hmmmm
who is mikes old lady with to this day
and tell me more about mikes death
Curious

Big Spring, TX

#62 Mar 18, 2009
here wrote:
<quoted text>
not unsolved - but interesting local one from years ago. "he murdered 11 people"
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~arrandol/Ki...
Would anyone happen to know who "Willa Brown" mentioned in this article was married to that died?
Big M

Hardy, AR

#63 Mar 18, 2009
white25 wrote:
<quoted text>
wasnt he a communist??
I think that was Kevin
hmmmmm

Pocahontas, AR

#64 Mar 18, 2009
lives on current river real high class fellow. friends with all the right people, ask around. could have never happened while billy was around with his chicago friends. mike had just been to church the week before, made 10,500 wk in rental prop. he had inherited, do u really think he shot himself in the back of the head twice?
knowitall

Caraway, AR

#65 Mar 18, 2009
hmmmmm wrote:
lives on current river real high class fellow. friends with all the right people, ask around. could have never happened while billy was around with his chicago friends. mike had just been to church the week before, made 10,500 wk in rental prop. he had inherited, do u really think he shot himself in the back of the head twice?
I knw Mike didnt kill hisself,, it pisses me off that someone will get by with murder. Got ya on the current river location,, know exactly where you are coming from, not sure you are right , but know who you are talking about
question

Enterprise, AL

#66 Mar 18, 2009
Oh Really wrote:
Ray was not beat up!
That's what I thought. I think "oneshot" just got confused.
Just Info From Paper

Conway, AR

#67 Mar 26, 2009
Burned all her limbs off. Burned just bedroom out of house. Area under body was burned. Said fell asleep smoking. Yep divorce. Rumor daughter was in on it???

Since: Dec 08

Texarkana, TX

#68 Mar 26, 2009
Big M wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was Kevin
or master
wtf

Montgomery, TX

#69 Mar 26, 2009
um ok, since there are now 4 pages, and on all 4 pages, ppl are discussing the same damn ppl.. can't we just move on?
i mean if you ppl don't have anyone else to talk about.. lets mooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee on! please.
for sure

Enterprise, AL

#70 Mar 27, 2009
wtf wrote:
um ok, since there are now 4 pages, and on all 4 pages, ppl are discussing the same damn ppl.. can't we just move on?
i mean if you ppl don't have anyone else to talk about.. lets mooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee on! please.
Sorry no more murders, this is the thread. You might need to move on if you know---------oh well
ole poky

Big Spring, TX

#71 Mar 28, 2009
its tragic, mike taylor was like the others, byrd, hall, cherry, fast pace and not a care idi him in nevertheless, mike and ppd was not the best of friends
hey wrote:
Mike Taylor is unsolved, they say he commited suicide, but his wrists had rope burns, and Greg Franks was unsolved, i do believe that the green's had something to do with that.
PREVIOUS

Hinesville, GA

#72 Mar 28, 2009
Oh Really wrote:
Ray was not beat up!
ONE SHOT- NOT RAY BUT GREG
library

Maynard, AR

#73 Aug 11, 2009
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>kin or no kin you are also wrong, research your info by going to the library and looking up old newspaper articles, he went missing in July & was found in August
he was found on 328 you must not been to kin to him it is in the paper at the library arc. look it up
Need2know

United States

#74 Aug 11, 2009
Anyone know about Vernoica Gean Cagle- Johnson and Bobby Johnson? Did he push her out of the vehicle or did she jump? Why didnt the police investigate it?
420green

Big Spring, TX

#75 Aug 11, 2009
uh
no balls

Big Spring, TX

#76 Aug 11, 2009
what about that guy who run for mayor and died a few days before the election any rumors on that
tuo hng lo

Mountain Home, AR

#77 Aug 11, 2009
no balls wrote:
what about that guy who run for mayor and died a few days before the election any rumors on that
that was dick roberts,but he had a heart att
Attica Store

Broadview Heights, OH

#78 Aug 11, 2009
When Greens went to pen people stopped dying they did it - I said it so sue me if I am wrong.

You people want to defend someone that put a little girl in a barrel in 110 degree heat and left her to die - post up your name if you think they are innocent -
jon

United States

#79 Aug 11, 2009
Attica Store wrote:
When Greens went to pen people stopped dying they did it - I said it so sue me if I am wrong.
You people want to defend someone that put a little girl in a barrel in 110 degree heat and left her to die - post up your name if you think they are innocent -
110 degrees, huh? If I was going to do something like that, I would have at least cranked that thing up to 2000 to 2500 degrees or more.
What

Hinesville, GA

#80 Aug 11, 2009
Need2know wrote:
Anyone know about Vernoica Gean Cagle- Johnson and Bobby Johnson? Did he push her out of the vehicle or did she jump? Why didnt the police investigate it?
When did this happen? Did the girl die? Are you talking about Pat Johnson's brother, Bobby Johnson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Queen House/ Chef Tommy 3 hr manchildjr 1
kenny adams 9 hr Nonurbiz 18
Aaron Johnson/ Johnston 13 hr Pokey resident 2
Donald Ray Lee 14 hr Anonymous 3
rebecca hoffman 19 hr wondering 4
Anyone know Elisa Tippitt? 20 hr Guest 7
Strawberry Poultry (May '15) 21 hr Rascal 1 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages