#1 Jan 29, 2014
Who Knows These Punks

North Richland Hills, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2014
everyone..... best stay away
country boy

Stafford, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Good as gold when they're not on dope or drunk but the definition of stupid when they are!
knows nothing

Mountain View, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2014
country boy wrote:
Good as gold when they're not on dope or drunk but the definition of stupid when they are!
Agree but when are they not drunk or on dope?
lmao

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Stfu Thayer bar.....really? Talk it now walk it! If you don't know them personally the step away from the keyboard!
Leather neck

Euless, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2014
Whipoed the whole group an their old man at Woodys in 96
Scott sossbee

Bixby, OK

#7 Jan 31, 2014
They talk big, but easy to whip......they don't want a fair fite, they r dirty fiters, but big sissies if u hit em good and solid and show em ur serious......

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 3, 2014
Thayer Bar wrote:
Who Knows These Punks
I know them. They're make believe bad asses. But they're just punks who like to fight as long as they have you out numbered, otherwise they're cowards.
info

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 3, 2014
U r all stupid as hell they have been in prison couple still there n one blind . U wont see them there COWARDS talking shit behind a screen name. They r pure country boys paying for their hell raising.

Ashburn, VA

#10 Feb 4, 2014
info wrote:
U r all stupid as hell they have been in prison couple still there n one blind . U wont see them there COWARDS talking shit behind a screen name. They r pure country boys paying for their hell raising.
yea they sound like a real bunch of winners.
info

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2014
One of them went to iraq n fought for our country he was a sharp shooter in the military.one of the many best soldiers who served our country n yes sir he is a winner!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 4, 2014
One of them gave my cousin herpies. Not sure wich one, swinging type of thang.

Ashburn, VA

#13 Feb 4, 2014
info wrote:
One of them went to iraq n fought for our country he was a sharp shooter in the military.one of the many best soldiers who served our country n yes sir he is a winner!
Sharp shooter my ass. He was a cook!
A Ex- Green

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Feb 4, 2014
I was married to one of the Green boys from Warm Springs at one time!! And I know personally They was never afraid of a King!!! I saw Chad Green Whip Timmy Kings ASS easy In Pocahontas One Night!!! And Their Dad Steve King was a coward and afraid of their Dad Bill Geen.
info

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Feb 6, 2014
He has medals of honor u idiot get your facts straight. He was a soldier!!
info

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Feb 6, 2014
Btw dont ever compare them to the greenes!!! They are not murderers nor child molesters. Nobody is scared of the greenes n no reason to be on here bashing the kings. I wouldnt be bragging about being married to some low life pos baby killers!!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Feb 6, 2014
I wouldn't go braggin' about any of em!

Ashburn, VA

#18 Feb 7, 2014
info wrote:
He has medals of honor u idiot get your facts straight. He was a soldier!!
And they give those medals to ALL soldiers even the cooks. You get one just for being there, fool.
Marvin wells

Euless, TX

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Aint hiding me an my nephew Jay from Sears whopped Timmy an Steves ass afore Red shot his damned eyes out. I whupped Billy Greens ass to ask Leonard Maples or Gary thatch ille be up Myrtle tommorow bring your coward ass on up
Marvin wells

Euless, TX

#20 Feb 7, 2014
In fact my uncle whipped Glen Kings ass at decoration back in the day. Wells has been whooping Kings since way back in the day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are u voting for keith sloan in november? (Sep '10) 1 hr hmmm 34
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Ragan 29,674
Fine blonde in grey Kia 3 hr Daman 1
jobs. moving 5 hr Guest 10
new dollar store on hwy. 62 5 hr guest 28
Justin P 5 hr melissa 3
Older women make better lovers! 6 hr Just saying 4
•••
•••
•••