Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER T...

Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES?

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What Ever

Montes Claros, Brazil

#1 Apr 22, 2013

After you are born again of water and Spirit as Jesus said you had to be to enter into the Kingdom of God.
Will you ever tell any more lies?

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2013
What Ever wrote:

After you are born again of water and Spirit as Jesus said you had to be to enter into the Kingdom of God.
Will you ever tell any more lies?
That's the point of being saved, you realize your faults and you ask for forgiveness when you commit a sin. Before Christ, you gave your best lamb or ram as a sacrifice each time.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point of being saved, you realize your faults and you ask for forgiveness when you commit a sin. Before Christ, you gave your best lamb or ram as a sacrifice each time.
Do you ask God to forgive you for each sin you commit, as you commit each one of them?
Well

Rock Hill, SC

#4 Apr 22, 2013
It's my understanding even impure thoughts are sins! Stuff pops into my head sometimes that's just plan wrong!! But as a Christian I try to make right choices! I hope that God rewards my actions instead of punishing me for my thoughts!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Well wrote:
It's my understanding even impure thoughts are sins! Stuff pops into my head sometimes that's just plan wrong!! But as a Christian I try to make right choices! I hope that God rewards my actions instead of punishing me for my thoughts!!
At least you are more honest than these other retards that tried to bullshit me.

I will give you that.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Tell me 1 blessing you would like to have from God?
Well

Rock Hill, SC

#7 Apr 22, 2013
To be with my friends and family in heaven! I truly want them lined up at the gates for me!! Got some family that are unsaved! Can't make that choice for them!!
Well

Rock Hill, SC

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Tell me 1 blessing you would like to have from God?
Is that just a title name or are u claiming to be a prophet of Jesus Christ??
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Well wrote:
To be with my friends and family in heaven! I truly want them lined up at the gates for me!! Got some family that are unsaved! Can't make that choice for them!!
That is more than a blessing.

I will give you one more time, if what you ask me is not of the Lord then I will not ask you again.
Well

Rock Hill, SC

#10 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That is more than a blessing.
I will give you one more time, if what you ask me is not of the Lord then I will not ask you again.
Not understanding you!
How is to be with my friends and family in heaven not a blessing? You think a blessing is only earthly? If so I guess it would be to live a happy healthy life to the fullest so that I can watch my children grow and become parents themselves!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Not understanding you!
How is to be with my friends and family in heaven not a blessing? You think a blessing is only earthly? If so I guess it would be to live a happy healthy life to the fullest so that I can watch my children grow and become parents themselves!
I can watch my children grow and become parents themselves!

So be it this shall come to pass.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 Apr 22, 2013
Today was a great day for you.
Well

Rock Hill, SC

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Today was a great day for you.
How's that?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that?
You are not in hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 22, 2013
You could be dead and in hell right now.

That makes it a great day.

Now do not say anything else to me to make me call you a retard.
Well

Rock Hill, SC

#16 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are not in hell.
True that! My day started off rough but kept my cool and was blessed with plenty of smiles with my children. Even took our dog for a car ride! So it was a good day! U have yourself a goodnight and hope to see at the gates as well!!

God Bless
one more guest

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Apr 22, 2013
You could be dead and in hell right now.
That makes it a great day.
Now do not say anything else to me to make me call you a retard.
Now I'm no expert, and I'm no prophet, and I sure ain't no retard, but I'm pretty sure Prophets of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior wouldn't be talking like you are. Just sayin.........And you should be ashamed of yourself.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 22, 2013
one more guest wrote:
<quoted text>Now I'm no expert, and I'm no prophet, and I sure ain't no retard, but I'm pretty sure Prophets of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior wouldn't be talking like you are. Just sayin.........And you should be ashamed of yourself.
Are you willing to walk your talk? Are you just like all the rest...all talk and no walk?
one more guest

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you willing to walk your talk? Are you just like all the rest...all talk and no walk?
Say when.

United States

#21 Apr 23, 2013
And the above is why people think all Christians are hypocrites. Don't use our Lord's name and claim to be a Christian and turn around and use "retard" as a derogatory statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Body Shops 12 min Herman Suhl 15
Handyman 16 min Buddy love 2
Larry Rogers for Sheriff 31 min Buddy love 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Johnie James 42,918
Home for rent Thu LammaPants 2
Old Houses "Crack Shacks" Thu Opportunity 2
Peco Foods Thu Bazoras 4

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages