First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Any time you eat out, you are taking a risk. You have no idea what the workers have done to the food. You have no idea what they have been doing with their hands either. Enjoy!
I worked there a long long time ago and I can tell that the sh*t gets nasty sometimes! here's a tip: don't get salad unless is you absolutely KNOW that it's fresh and I could go a lot further but I won't..
truth

Waconia, MN

#22 May 19, 2013
The closest thing to washing their hands is doing the dishes. No lie. They DO NOT use gloves unless someone tips them the health inspector is coming. But the food is made fresh every morning and everything is bleach sanitized At night. The only thing i couldn't stand was some off the top workers are allowed to degrade the new ppl like dogs. some of the ppl are down right a** holes. Most are good ppl for the most part but maybe u should trying saying ur doing good rather than move. Ps i understand yall have had problems with ppl stilling tips off the tables but stilling tables is just as bad as stilling tips, noone likes a hypocrite. Just food for thought. I know ppl will know who i am but thats okay, its the truth
Friend

Paragould, AR

#23 Aug 6, 2013
fact wrote:
If Taco Casa is so bad I wonder how they are the only restaurant locally that has been around with the same owners for 20 + years. Hmmm.... don't sound like it is a bad place.
ur so stupid
Just asking

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Aug 6, 2013

TEX - MEX is the best and they don't have that around here so go to Taco Bell in Jonesboro. Taco Bell, in California, is on the bottom of Mexican food restaurants list, in Arkansas it ranks highly.
blah blah

Ash Flat, AR

#25 Aug 7, 2013
if you're so worried about it stay your ass home and cook .. a few money germs ain't gonna kill ya
Queen1141

Paris, AR

#26 Saturday Dec 27
FYI I've worked at taco casa for several years, we have never been required to wear gloves up until a year ago. We have had employees that would not cooperate with our guidelines. We have had faults in our past but what restaurant hasn't. I have read the comments you all have posted and I understand things such as, the drive thru. I want to point out we are not McDonalds we prepare our food fresh everyday and honestly if it was me I would want fresh tacos and not soggy tacos. I use to work the drive thru and I can honestly say we work as fast as we can and make sure everyone's happy.
Another thing if u don't like taco casa no one says you have to eat there.

Ps there's a reason we've been around for almost 30 yrs.
Salina

Pocahontas, AR

#27 Sunday Dec 28
I need my tack licked
Salina

Pocahontas, AR

#28 Sunday Dec 28
Like a white tongue in my taco. Tired of boyfriends low rider and spinner hubcaps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoking Ban City Council Vote 5 min Willard 4
Hello Walls 32 min walls 7
Do not resuscitate (DNR), 51 min Tired 3
Cop Willy Kemble 1 hr daynagirl 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Could be 30,502
Tim bagwell???? (Jul '14) 2 hr Ole brown eye 9
Justin Tidwell 4 hr Guest 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?