Robert trapp

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Went in to get some food here, got it to go. Was very unhappy watching the drive thru guy ring up food take money and then prepare food (tacos, enchiladas, etc...) with his bare hands & the girls on counter ring up food & take money then use their bare hands in the cheese, tomatoes, & lettuce. sat there for about 30 mins and never seen any of them wash their hands during time. There was only 1 guy that came from the back to make food who actually put gloves on to make it. This is a food safety issue!!! Asked the guy in drive thru about it & he tried to lie to us. Said that he had washed his hands, but we were in plain view & seen what happened.
Poky Girl

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Robert trapp wrote:
Went in to get some food here, got it to go. Was very unhappy watching the drive thru guy ring up food take money and then prepare food (tacos, enchiladas, etc...) with his bare hands & the girls on counter ring up food & take money then use their bare hands in the cheese, tomatoes, & lettuce. sat there for about 30 mins and never seen any of them wash their hands during time. There was only 1 guy that came from the back to make food who actually put gloves on to make it. This is a food safety issue!!! Asked the guy in drive thru about it & he tried to lie to us. Said that he had washed his hands, but we were in plain view & seen what happened.
The ladies in Price Chopper Deli are the same way,never wear gloves while handling food..
deez nuts

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Robert trapp wrote:
umm....then dont eat there biatch...sux deez nuts cowgirl!
Robert trapp

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

deez nuts wrote:
<quoted text>umm....then dont eat there biatch...sux deez nuts cowgirl!
ur a big man my name is on there where is ur u dumb fuck if u don't try new places how would u no where to eat and like I said my name is on there the ones that run there mouth with a fake name is a scared bitch guy like u don't care what they eat cause they r shit bag losers
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Any time you eat out, you are taking a risk. You have no idea what the workers have done to the food. You have no idea what they have been doing with their hands either. Enjoy!
Yup

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Taco Casa has the best tacos!
Taco

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Chrome tacos
Robert trapp

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
Any time you eat out, you are taking a risk. You have no idea what the workers have done to the food. You have no idea what they have been doing with their hands either. Enjoy!
yes I do agree but it is one thing to watch it and ask and the person lie right to ur face
robert trapp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

ive love eating tacoes ever since i came out of my mommies taco :)
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like a bunch of JOI trash talk.
taco guy

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Liar i didnt lie maybe u shouls watch closer.....come back and call me a liar to my face...ill ask u if u wanna go outback and ill knock ur trailer trash azz out punk....eat at mcdonalds if not happy...they lick there fingers before they put ur cheese on.....at least i washed my hands

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

taco guy wrote:
Liar i didnt lie maybe u shouls watch closer.....come back and call me a liar to my face...ill ask u if u wanna go outback and ill knock ur trailer trash azz out punk....eat at mcdonalds if not happy...they lick there fingers before they put ur cheese on.....at least i washed my hands
Doubt you did. They don't anywhere FYI. Subway is about as clean as it gets. If you knew how dirty some of these home town diners are you'd die. I doubt you'd react that way either. Not if you like your job.
Joe Blow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Taco Casa's food is so bland!

I don't even know what's the purpose of having a drive through if people have to wait five minutes? I went at the drive through expecting my food in two minutes tops, but i had to wait at least five minutes!

Then when i got the food, it was served on a very thin paper plate wrapped in foil. Due to driving, my food was on its way of falling out. Any sensible place would have closed trays.

The food was pretty average, it lacks kick. I wish Taco Bell was still around in Pocahontas. The food at Taco Bell was flavorful and cheap!

Out of the three Mexican themed places in Pocahontas, Taco Casa is the worst.

This is in no way to belittle Taco Casa, but just take it as a means of improvement. If you're going to do drive through try and have some of the food prepared ahead of time.
haters

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Eff all the haters.....simple as this.....don't like it.....don't eat it.....BAM problem solved!!! Didn't take a genious to figure that out either
fact

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If Taco Casa is so bad I wonder how they are the only restaurant locally that has been around with the same owners for 20 + years. Hmmm.... don't sound like it is a bad place.
haters

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Amen to that....25 years to be correct...sooooo bad.....but yet soooooooo GOOD!!!
Just a thought

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I don't know what all the fuss is about these so-called Mexican restaurants here!

I lived in the North, where the real Mexican food was. Not this "Americanized shit." Here they don't have Rancheros, Tortas, etc. Nothing you would find in a real Mexican restaurant. All they have is the shit American's are used to, and call it "Mexican food," because that's what's expected.

I hate it when I see "authentic" on the sign, because it really means "Americanized."

Close these fake-ass places, and open a REAL Mexican restaurant.

Just a thought!
Jimmy Dominos

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
I don't know what all the fuss is about these so-called Mexican restaurants here!
I lived in the North, where the real Mexican food was. Not this "Americanized shit." Here they don't have Rancheros, Tortas, etc. Nothing you would find in a real Mexican restaurant. All they have is the shit American's are used to, and call it "Mexican food," because that's what's expected.
I hate it when I see "authentic" on the sign, because it really means "Americanized."
Close these fake-ass places, and open a REAL Mexican restaurant.
Just a thought!
The north has real mexican restaurants just like the south has real canadian restaurants. Give me a break, none of the restaurants are authentic Mexican. Mexico is a big country, so it's not like theyre eating the same thing all over. To classify something as authentic Mexican food is like classifying all of Asia as Chinese. Other than that good argument though.
Tacosss

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go get ya some tacos today
lequsha

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Dominos wrote:
<quoted text>
The north has real mexican restaurants just like the south has real canadian restaurants. Give me a break, none of the restaurants are authentic Mexican. Mexico is a big country, so it's not like theyre eating the same thing all over. To classify something as authentic Mexican food is like classifying all of Asia as Chinese. Other than that good argument though.
um...noone wants/needs you here..go up north, and get lost...eat ur taco and shut ur piehoe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
quorum 18 min tellnitlikeitis 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min Answer Man 28,666
seat belt tickets 3 hr river rat 13
chic at smoke store 4 hr guest 15
Mexican drug dealers 9 hr guest 13
mill creek gardens cute guy 13 hr hesadouche 16
Obgyn 14 hr dr j 2
•••
•••