First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert trapp

Bentonville, AR

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Went in to get some food here, got it to go. Was very unhappy watching the drive thru guy ring up food take money and then prepare food (tacos, enchiladas, etc...) with his bare hands & the girls on counter ring up food & take money then use their bare hands in the cheese, tomatoes, & lettuce. sat there for about 30 mins and never seen any of them wash their hands during time. There was only 1 guy that came from the back to make food who actually put gloves on to make it. This is a food safety issue!!! Asked the guy in drive thru about it & he tried to lie to us. Said that he had washed his hands, but we were in plain view & seen what happened.
Poky Girl

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Robert trapp wrote:
Went in to get some food here, got it to go. Was very unhappy watching the drive thru guy ring up food take money and then prepare food (tacos, enchiladas, etc...) with his bare hands & the girls on counter ring up food & take money then use their bare hands in the cheese, tomatoes, & lettuce. sat there for about 30 mins and never seen any of them wash their hands during time. There was only 1 guy that came from the back to make food who actually put gloves on to make it. This is a food safety issue!!! Asked the guy in drive thru about it & he tried to lie to us. Said that he had washed his hands, but we were in plain view & seen what happened.
The ladies in Price Chopper Deli are the same way,never wear gloves while handling food..
deez nuts

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Robert trapp wrote:
umm....then dont eat there biatch...sux deez nuts cowgirl!
Robert trapp

Paragould, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
deez nuts wrote:
<quoted text>umm....then dont eat there biatch...sux deez nuts cowgirl!
ur a big man my name is on there where is ur u dumb fuck if u don't try new places how would u no where to eat and like I said my name is on there the ones that run there mouth with a fake name is a scared bitch guy like u don't care what they eat cause they r shit bag losers
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Any time you eat out, you are taking a risk. You have no idea what the workers have done to the food. You have no idea what they have been doing with their hands either. Enjoy!
Yup

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Taco Casa has the best tacos!
Taco

Rock Hill, SC

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Chrome tacos
Robert trapp

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Any time you eat out, you are taking a risk. You have no idea what the workers have done to the food. You have no idea what they have been doing with their hands either. Enjoy!
yes I do agree but it is one thing to watch it and ask and the person lie right to ur face
robert trapp

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
ive love eating tacoes ever since i came out of my mommies taco :)
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of JOI trash talk.
taco guy

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Liar i didnt lie maybe u shouls watch closer.....come back and call me a liar to my face...ill ask u if u wanna go outback and ill knock ur trailer trash azz out punk....eat at mcdonalds if not happy...they lick there fingers before they put ur cheese on.....at least i washed my hands

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 13, 2013
taco guy wrote:
Liar i didnt lie maybe u shouls watch closer.....come back and call me a liar to my face...ill ask u if u wanna go outback and ill knock ur trailer trash azz out punk....eat at mcdonalds if not happy...they lick there fingers before they put ur cheese on.....at least i washed my hands
Doubt you did. They don't anywhere FYI. Subway is about as clean as it gets. If you knew how dirty some of these home town diners are you'd die. I doubt you'd react that way either. Not if you like your job.
Joe Blow

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Taco Casa's food is so bland!

I don't even know what's the purpose of having a drive through if people have to wait five minutes? I went at the drive through expecting my food in two minutes tops, but i had to wait at least five minutes!

Then when i got the food, it was served on a very thin paper plate wrapped in foil. Due to driving, my food was on its way of falling out. Any sensible place would have closed trays.

The food was pretty average, it lacks kick. I wish Taco Bell was still around in Pocahontas. The food at Taco Bell was flavorful and cheap!

Out of the three Mexican themed places in Pocahontas, Taco Casa is the worst.

This is in no way to belittle Taco Casa, but just take it as a means of improvement. If you're going to do drive through try and have some of the food prepared ahead of time.
haters

Ballwin, MO

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Eff all the haters.....simple as this.....don't like it.....don't eat it.....BAM problem solved!!! Didn't take a genious to figure that out either
fact

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jan 16, 2013
If Taco Casa is so bad I wonder how they are the only restaurant locally that has been around with the same owners for 20 + years. Hmmm.... don't sound like it is a bad place.
haters

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Amen to that....25 years to be correct...sooooo bad.....but yet soooooooo GOOD!!!
Just a thought

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Jan 28, 2013
I don't know what all the fuss is about these so-called Mexican restaurants here!

I lived in the North, where the real Mexican food was. Not this "Americanized shit." Here they don't have Rancheros, Tortas, etc. Nothing you would find in a real Mexican restaurant. All they have is the shit American's are used to, and call it "Mexican food," because that's what's expected.

I hate it when I see "authentic" on the sign, because it really means "Americanized."

Close these fake-ass places, and open a REAL Mexican restaurant.

Just a thought!
Jimmy Dominos

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
I don't know what all the fuss is about these so-called Mexican restaurants here!
I lived in the North, where the real Mexican food was. Not this "Americanized shit." Here they don't have Rancheros, Tortas, etc. Nothing you would find in a real Mexican restaurant. All they have is the shit American's are used to, and call it "Mexican food," because that's what's expected.
I hate it when I see "authentic" on the sign, because it really means "Americanized."
Close these fake-ass places, and open a REAL Mexican restaurant.
Just a thought!
The north has real mexican restaurants just like the south has real canadian restaurants. Give me a break, none of the restaurants are authentic Mexican. Mexico is a big country, so it's not like theyre eating the same thing all over. To classify something as authentic Mexican food is like classifying all of Asia as Chinese. Other than that good argument though.
Tacosss

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Go get ya some tacos today
lequsha

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Jimmy Dominos wrote:
<quoted text>
The north has real mexican restaurants just like the south has real canadian restaurants. Give me a break, none of the restaurants are authentic Mexican. Mexico is a big country, so it's not like theyre eating the same thing all over. To classify something as authentic Mexican food is like classifying all of Asia as Chinese. Other than that good argument though.
um...noone wants/needs you here..go up north, and get lost...eat ur taco and shut ur piehoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 39 min guest 16
Kiechs BBQ 56 min Guest 1
ISO camper trailer 4 hr Friend 2
wreck Tue 72455lady 49
Why parts of the US are becoming like Sodom Tue Guest 6
Minimum Wage . Raise or not ? Tue hard drive 20
Gas Prices Tue good to see it 2
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs