hopeful

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Could i be pregnant or what do you think ia going on? I do have pcos but i have regular periods for past few years. Only time ever irregular was when i first started at 15... But long story short i had a regular periods in January and was fine come February had nothing and just thought maybe it was because their was a few shorter days in the month (the last 2 year I've been tracking with a calendar bc we are ttc) we dp have unprotected sex on the days i am supposed to ovu. But in Feb. When i was supposedly ovu. I did have some cramping which has never happened before ever...then i got a period on march 21 which didn't last very long 3 days of just spotting barely didn't even use anything and then a day or two of where i actually had to use something. And i have not had a period yet which i usually have my periods around 28-30th day cycles...i am currently 45 days late from my last period i have taken about 7 test which 2 were digital...up until i was 20 days late last one was on mothers day..all were negative ..I don't believe i have any real symptoms but for awhile their i had alot of cramping like my period was coming but never did i still get pains occasionally and i feel very uncomfortable like gassy or bloated and when i eat i feel so full even if i don't eat a lot and back aches sometimes i feel like im getting sick but it passes fast and light headed and i am having trouble sleeping i just can't get comfortable bc my stomach is hurting unless i lay on my back...sorry if this is a lot to say im just scared to test again and see its negative :-( just want to hear your options and has anyone ever been in my situation or know someone and actually had success in getting pregnant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey (Nov '17) 34 min True 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 43,242
Closet tweekers 7 hr heinrich 5
Richard rollo 14 hr hokey pokey 1
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner 17 hr Guest 7
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 18 hr I am listening 133
wondering if anyone else misses the Old Skating... (Nov '09) 20 hr Dennis Kellett 68

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages