United States

#1 Oct 17, 2012
What would you do if you know a man and you work with him and his married and his got girls rubbing there boobs against him should I tell the wife and I know a lot more than that? This man is a sorry piece of shit and top it all off he likes to use people.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 17, 2012
You better have pictures to back up what you are saying.Mr salnder will get you be carefull this could bite you in the behind.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 17, 2012
where does he work???

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2012
He works at frito lay

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2012
you mnd your own business, that's what you do

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2012
I am

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2012
If you know the wife real well, confront her on your suspicions. If you have proof, that would be even better. I'd want someone to tell me if my husband was being unfaithful.

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 29, 2012
It seems at least 75% of the married men/women in Pocahontas are being unfaithful. Even the prominent names in town. All you have to do is check out what couples patron the Moose, Legion, and Country Club to know who the cheaters are. I'm beginning to wonder if they aren't all swingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min more Demoncrat ch... 31,393
Mikey Johnson 2 hr Thief 2
Mara Huddleston 3 hr Guest 5
News Term is 30 years in attempted rape 5 hr Willy 1
Amendment 3 is corporate welfare - Vote NO 6 hr ImRonBurgundy 2
Barry Ford (Jan '10) 10 hr SMH2 15
Napa 11 hr Duh 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance