Murder trial gets under way

Murder trial gets under way

There are 2 comments on the Jonesboro Sun story from Mar 1, 2007, titled Murder trial gets under way. In it, Jonesboro Sun reports that:

Murder trial gets under way By Susan O'Connor Special to The Sun POCAHONTAS -- The first-degree murder trial of a Randolph County man began Wednesday morning at the Randolph County Courthouse with Judge Harold ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jonesboro Sun.

Ray Hogue

Branson, MO

#1 Mar 13, 2007
I would like to say that im glad for the sentence that brian roberts got on this trial. But deeply sadden because Brian Willbanks was not only a good person but also a very loving father of 3 children.Also im trying to find closure of his death he also was a very good friend of mine.I just wished that i would of had more time to tell him that for all the times we ever disagreed on things i wished never happen. But one thinks Brian Roberts cant take away even though he did take the life of my friend,He will never be able to take all the good times we shared in High School and after.These memory or as some would say is established History between friends.I will take these memmorys to my grave when i die some day . But now that justice has been done, please always remember the ones that are close never let them forget that tomorrow may hold the future but in reality the future may never be reached as this has happen to my fiend . Thank You. Ray Hogue
Wil

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Hey Ray....This is Wilma....Remember me?? I remember years ago when Billy and my sister got married and I was the maid of honor and you were the best man. I couldn't believe when I saw on the news about Brian. It has been many many years since I have seen either one of you. I hope you are doing well. Anyway just wanted to offer my condolences and say hi. Take care and be strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican hotties 16 min Guest 8
Jennie oden 2 hr One Who Knows 2
John Simkins (Mar '15) 6 hr Come on 37
well drillers 20 hr Guest 9
mclaughlin (Oct '14) 23 hr Mobb186 8
Remembering PHS classmates who have lost their ... (Nov '08) Mon snuff 521
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) Sun guest 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages