Trashy Facebook Drama.

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

so much fun

Bixby, OK

#1 Feb 27, 2014
How many people have friends on Facebook that you keep around just because of the stupid drama they're always in? Its nice laughing at their comments as they beat down each other or someone else.
Kelsey

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Sounds like you need to get a life. I mean come on, if sitting at the computer all day on facebook stalking others is all you do you must have no life. And your probably a stupid fat person who is too lazy to get a paying job but you complain your husband doesn't make enough for you to catch bills up. And apparently your a no good crap starter who likes to talk about everyone behind their back but kiss em on the face in person. A sad excuse for a facebook friend if you want my opinion. This is the exact reason why you don't have friends in real life.(Just guessing here). Studies have been done about facebook that show its the needy people with very few friends in real life that post constantly on facebook and that constantly go there to keep tabs on others. Also by the way Im to busy for facebook. I have kids, grandkids, a career, a husband. Seeing everyones life on computer does zero for me. Constantly looking at someones baby 10 different times a day saying how great and wonderful their child is, its not necessary. To the person who does that you aren't the first one to have a baby, and honey your not going to be the last. To the person who posts pictures of food, what you going to buy our food too? To the person who posts every freaking boring detail of your life, do you really think anyone cares? To the person who posts tons of pet photos, ahhh you must be so proud...look its even your profile pic. To the mom who makes your kids pic your profile pic. Is this who you are now? Your defined by your child! One day your child will grow up and leave and start their own life, is your child going to define who you are then? Mine don't! I am my own person, with my doesntown life outside mommy hood. It doesn't mean I don't love them because I do. They are in their 30s and 40s now. My life don't revolve around them and thank God because at that age who wants their kids living at home milking them dry.
bitchz b bitchn

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 4, 2014
Kelsey wrote:
Sounds like you need to get a life. I mean come on, if sitting at the computer all day on facebook stalking others is all you do you must have no life. And your probably a stupid fat p Ierson who is too lazy to get a paying job but you complain your husband doesn't make enough for you to catch bills up. And apparently your a no good crap starter who likes to talk about everyone behind their back but kiss em on the face in person. A sad excuse for a facebook friend if you want my opinion. This is the exact reason why you don't have friends in real life.(Just guessing here). Studies have been done about facebook that show its the needy people with very few friends in real life that post constantly on facebook and that constantly go there to keep tabs on others. Also by the way Im to busy for facebook. I have kids, grandkids, a career, a husband. Seeing everyones life on computer does zero for me. Constantly looking at someones baby 10 different times a day saying how great and wonderful their child is, its not necessary. To the person who does that you aren't the first one to have a baby, and honey your not going to be the last. To the person who posts pictures of food, what you going to buy our food too? To the person who posts every freaking boring detail of your life, do you really think anyone cares? To the person who posts tons of pet photos, ahhh you must be so proud...look its even your profile pic. To the mom who makes your kids pic your profile pic. Is this who you are now? Your defined by your child! One day your child will grow up and leave and start their own life, is your child going to define who you are then? Mine don't! I am my own person, with my doesntown life outside mommy hood. It doesn't mean I don't love them because I do. They are in their 30s and 40s now. My life don't revolve around them and thank God because at that age who wants their kids living at home milking them dry.
. Lol. That is absolutely the longest paragraph of sell righteous and conceited bull sh!t that I have ever read.
LMAO!!!

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2014
Kelsey sounds like your the who need to get a life. Looks like your the one who is lonely with a contradicting statement like that. That's what's so funny about topix is the people who contradict themselves all the time. LOL
to the original poster

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 4, 2014
Maybe you should go post your post on Facebook as your status so all your friends know what you think of them. Especially the ones who you get a kick out of, as I am sure they feel the same about you. Some of them are probably are just to polite and kindhearted to tell you.
fo sho

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 4, 2014
I keep people on my facebook friends list specifically because they're lives are train wrecks. Some times I masturbate to the photos in my friends albums.
lmbo

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 7, 2014
Its hard to sling mud and keep your own hands clean.
so much fun wrote:
How many people have friends on Facebook that you keep around just because of the stupid drama they're always in? Its nice laughing at their comments as they beat down each other or someone else.
new corvette

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 7, 2014
sounds like corvette driver with trashy low life friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's all the weed?? 6 min Info 2
begger 7 min Info 7
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 23 min BARNEYII 30,427
Cheating (Aug '12) 2 hr set the record st... 50
Do the theatre still have good shows? 15 hr The truth 6
Work needed for Christmas 17 hr Rent Money 17
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 17 hr guest 30
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions