United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

I've looked in both places and I didn't find anything about it. Sounds like you just want to start something!
Check again its him

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Guest wrote:
I've looked in both places and I didn't find anything about it. Sounds like you just want to start something!
You are either blind or in denial , there is a huge picture of that bubba and he looks spaced.
missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

cleatus wrote:
This is up on Kait-8 and Imbodenlive.com !!! Sounds like he's a gonner
well i think he has been arrested so its nothing to you.If he has done somthing to you call the police..If not its not your problem so mind your on business.
Poor Missy no drugs

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

missy wrote:
<quoted text>well i think he has been arrested so its nothing to you.If he has done somthing to you call the police..If not its not your problem so mind your on business.
He won't be buying you any drugs for a while will he Missy ?
He really looks cool in those mug shots, so that butt ugly guy is your MAN.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Is he kin to Steve and Ann Ring?
aunt missy

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Is he kin to Steve and Ann Ring?
No different family and no he didnt buy my drugs lmao.He needs to be in jail and punished for the things he has done.But if he didnt mess with you then keep it off here.its not your problem its his and he came from a good family its not the there fault either.
Poor old aunt Missy

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

aunt missy wrote:
<quoted text>No different family and no he didnt buy my drugs lmao.He needs to be in jail and punished for the things he has done.But if he didnt mess with you then keep it off here.its not your problem its his and he came from a good family its not the there fault either.
he didn't mess with you so then why are you here?
Are you the home room monitor? topix dictator or just some poor old aunt that is angry because her nephew did not get raised right?
aunt

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Poor old aunt Missy wrote:
<quoted text>he didn't mess with you so then why are you here?
Are you the home room monitor? topix dictator or just some poor old aunt that is angry because her nephew did not get raised right?
First of all he doesnt have a aunt name missy .But i am his aunt and he did get raised right but since you dont kno his parents ,you can go think what you want.Because kno one really cares what you think.He will be punished and that what he needs.HIS parents heart have been broken over and over because of him,so you need to leave them off this site.and aunt missy your not his aunt.....
Shea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Just so everyone is up to date on Drews well being, he's doing fantastic! He's been in plenty of trouble in the past, but who doesn't have one? He's done his time, he's clean, sober, and were living a normal happy life as a family. Drew, myself, & 3 children. Were planning on getting married & adding to our family. For those of you that are hateful & said rude things, shame on you!
you idiot

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Shea wrote:
Just so everyone is up to date on Drews well being, he's doing fantastic! He's been in plenty of trouble in the past, but who doesn't have one? He's done his time, he's clean, sober, and were living a normal happy life as a family. Drew, myself, & 3 children. Were planning on getting married & adding to our family. For those of you that are hateful & said rude things, shame on you!
Why would you bring this post back up after 3 years? Guess you're just asking for sh*t talking to begin. He may be sober now, but I bet you when his stress level gets high when raising ya'll's punk a$$ kids, he will go right back to his old days and you'll be sitting there wondering what happened. So how bout you wait another 5 years and come back on here and tell us how it went.
Shea

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Well the reason I posted on the topic is because this is the first time I've seen it, So I thought I would give an update to those who were unfamiliar with how he was. That was rather rude to resort to calling our kids "punk ass kids." It takes someone pretty low life to say that. But no, I don't believe he will be going back to any of his old ways. He has had plenty opportunity to do so, and has chose not to. Have you thought that maybe he has a reason to stay out of trouble and leave the past in the past? Also, its awful clever to hide behind a post and not put a name...
you idiot

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Shea wrote:
Well the reason I posted on the topic is because this is the first time I've seen it, So I thought I would give an update to those who were unfamiliar with how he was. That was rather rude to resort to calling our kids "punk ass kids." It takes someone pretty low life to say that. But no, I don't believe he will be going back to any of his old ways. He has had plenty opportunity to do so, and has chose not to. Have you thought that maybe he has a reason to stay out of trouble and leave the past in the past? Also, its awful clever to hide behind a post and not put a name...
Pretty sure you're lying. How is it that this is the first time you seen the post. It is from 2010 and you were the first one to comment on it, so you had to have typed in something searching for old posts. So don't feed us with lies. When he's clean in another 5 years then come back on here and let us know. You're just asking for stuff to get started, which will lead to more skeletons from closet coming out, then it'll lead to ya'll breaking up, and then it'll lead to you coming on here and bashing him and telling everybody how what a low life he is and you can't believe you were ever with him, and blah blah blah. So just save yourself the trouble and explaining. You brought up a post that was 3 years old that no one gave a damn about. So just live you life and then come back here in 5 years and say told you so told you so if ya'll are even together then.
you idiot

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shea wrote:
Just wondering why is he in Randolph County Jail. So much for he has a reason to stay out of trouble and leve the past in the past. Hate to say it but I told you so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 min I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 40 min cooker 9,800
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 43 min yep 29,112
Kids First 2 hr Parent2 2
Leann cates 3 hr guest 4
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bob 207
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••