Next Last
reddirtfan66

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#21 Jul 30, 2011
Ignorant people amaze me.
wtf

Stuttgart, AR

#22 Jul 30, 2011
reddirtfann 66.... I have never been to this place but think if my dog rolled in something I would had already gave my pet a bath.. You just sound like a B**ch from the outside looking in....
Player for prosperity

Bexar, AR

#23 Jul 30, 2011
Reddirt, if you are interested in finding another groomer, there is a grooming shop in Maynard that does good work. They have more than 20 years experience. They cut all breeds and have loyal customers that come as far away as Walnut Ridge. They can do show cuts as well as summer cuts on dogs and their prices are probably cheaper than what the groomers in Pocahontas charge. You can also stay with your dog and watch them get bathed and groomed.
Satisfied customer

Frisco, TX

#24 Jul 30, 2011
I've used Westridge for years. Not only do they do good work as far as grooming, they are great on the medical side too. My dog was hit by a car and I thought he would lose his leg due to the extent of the injury, but he didn't thanks to Westridge and their caring staff. They did a great job taking care of him and they were very professional and friendly. As long as I have pets, that's where they will go.

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Jul 31, 2011
reddirtfan66 wrote:
Ignorant people amaze me.
you must stay amazed alot...cause you sound like you are pretty close to someone who is ignorant.
Ten amiss

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Jul 3, 2013
Westridge is Great! They really took care of my Rockies and my family when my Rockies passed away, it was even after hours, they were great and I can't thank them enough! I still take my other dogs there!
Dog Lover

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Jul 3, 2013
reddirtfan66 wrote:
I do not recommend you take your pet to get groomed at this establishment. I took my Corgi there a few days ago and the groomer did a terrible job. The grooming consist of a hair cut, bath, and cleaning of the ears. He did not get a bath. The reason I know this is because he had rolled around in something outside a couple of days before he was "groomed" and the smell was still there after he was "groomed". His hair cut was supposed to be a smooth cut. She, the groomer, missed a few spots on him. This was my pet's 2nd time to get groomed there and he had loose hair coming off of him the first, and only time he has ever gotten groomed...I just disregarded it, thinking that was the way it was supposed to be, but the second time, when I could smell the bad odor and plus loose hair, I called the establishment and talked to the woman that runs the place. She didn't offer for my pet to come back in to fix the problem, nor did she offer to give some of the money back for services not done. The women in the office and the "groomer" were very standoffish...I should've just walked out when I noticed that in the first place. Please find another grooming center for your pet...you will not be satisified.
We use Benny at the Wonderful Wash Of Oz,he is great with the dogs and does an amazing job..
Unhappy pet owner

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Jul 6, 2013
I also took my little dog to westridge for grooming. She acted strange for the rest of the day when I brought her home, her hair was gapped,rugged, very uneven cut. her hair in her ears wasn't trimmed, her toenails wasn't trimmed( which I asked for). and she smelled awful,weather this was from bad shampoo or some kinda spray , I don't know. this is the first time Ive used the groomer, and the last!!!!
The clinic part is great. and Mayonla is wonderful!!

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Jul 8, 2013
My family have used Westridge (vet and grooming) for our dogs for over 9 years. The entire staff are great, but the grooming has gone downhill over the past year or two. My poor dog has been "skinned" a few times. Twice it was bad enough that i had to take him in to get looked at. Each time i left with antibiotics and a prescription spray.
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Jul 13, 2013
I have been using Westridge for ALL my vet needs including the grooming service. I don't work there, don't sleep with anyone there or hang out with anyone there. The Veterinarian is superb, considerate, caring and very thorough! The groomer, Teri, is also a professional. As bad as most dogs hate to go, my dog is wagging her tail and greeting her when we arrive for a bath/groom. Have never had a "bad groom". Dogs smell, even after a bath sometimes, they are dogs that roll in whatever they can. Get real. Maybe you should get a cat.
oops

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Jul 15, 2013
I have used that dog grooming and , I always have been pleased and my dog likes them because when we get to the road going to the clinic he starts barking and I can't hardly hold his leash when we get out out of the car, they do a wonderful job on my dog and my dog likes them, my dog is always clean, but if he would have rolled in something, I would have cleaned that off before I took him as I couldn't have stood the odor. Sorry you feel like you do
Pet owner

Wiseman, AR

#32 Aug 9, 2013
This place does horrible dog hair cuts! They shaved my yorkie when all it needed was a trim! Never use their groomer!

Mountain Home, AR

#33 Aug 9, 2013
Charged me over$300.00 for wash ,groom and shots. Said dog snapped at her . Had to put it to sleep for wash job . Almost let them keep the dog .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racheal zingleman (May '11) 9 hr royjr 26
is peco still hiring? Thu Jack 23
Anita Pickett Thu Guest 1
Peco Wed Whacky tabacy 18
John Simkins (Mar '15) Wed Samantha garrett 38
Jennie oden Jun 28 One Who Knows 2
well drillers Jun 27 Guest 9

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance