New Motorcycle Shop?
Rebel Rider

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I went by the old gas station up close to the square today and there were some guys there cleaning it up.. First off thanks for that about time, But a friend of mine said there was a bike shop going in there and truth to that? and who are the guys doing it?
yes

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Yes ita true it is going to b a motorcycle shop it wil b called D and R motorcycle/acc i seen busineas cards at the gas station at riverside on tje counter also there is a thread called motorcycle that talks all about it if u want to read it an learn more
Rebel Rider wrote:
I went by the old gas station up close to the square today and there were some guys there cleaning it up.. First off thanks for that about time, But a friend of mine said there was a bike shop going in there and truth to that? and who are the guys doing it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melaina Bailey (Sep '09) 4 hr Curious 63
best female singer in Pocahontas 7 hr only fair 1
kadem lee ray (Dec '14) 8 hr justme 9
Best male singer in pocahontas 8 hr Night 10
Sarah Rice 8 hr Nonya 14
red headed waitress at pizza hut 11 hr spending 5
Premiere video 13 hr I heard 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages