well

Jonesboro, AR

#63 Jul 23, 2012
Didn't the lady that tried to sell her baby that was on a talk show work at what used to be Kings that was by the Masonic Cemetery?
Ashley

Greenville, SC

#64 Jul 24, 2012
I was actually going through trying to find information and it seem like we have a little in common. Im looking for the same information except the little girl was abandoned in a bi lo bathroom in 1989.
hello

Jonesboro, AR

#65 Jul 25, 2012
Ashley wrote:
I was actually going through trying to find information and it seem like we have a little in common. Im looking for the same information except the little girl was abandoned in a bi lo bathroom in 1989.
Abobdoned In a what?
julia

United States

#66 Jul 26, 2012
Hmmmm
Jenny

Dallas, TX

#67 Aug 6, 2012
Julia I'm so happy you went to a great family. So many children end up in a cycle of foster homes till 18 then are too old for foster care yet too young to be alone in this big world. I pray you continue your search. Maybe you will find good news, maybe bad or a little of both but you will know something. I searched Almost 20 years to find my father so I kinda understand. We will keep you n ur family in our prayers. God bless you in your journey n may you find the answers you seek.
julia

United States

#68 Aug 15, 2012
Thank you
Jenny

United States

#69 Sep 25, 2012
You're welcome :)
Ashley

United States

#70 Sep 26, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Abobdoned In a what?
In a bilo grocery store in Inman
hunter

Euless, TX

#71 Sep 26, 2012
i was just wondering julia did u ever find out anything .. i hope u have a happy ending
julia

United States

#72 Sep 30, 2012
No
JIM

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#73 Sep 30, 2012
julia wrote:
No
u not going to find out anything in this sorry ass town people on here dont do anything but lie
Neighbor

Jonesboro, AR

#74 Oct 4, 2012
I remember when this happened. My mother was working at the hospital that night. My mother was not the one who found you but she was there when they brought you in. I wish I had seen this post sooner. My mother passed away with breast cancer last Wednesday. I'm sure she would have known some of the details about that night. I hope you find what you are looking for.
wrong town

Tazewell, VA

#75 Oct 5, 2012
Skyler I am old enough that I would have remembered this if it had happened in Pocahontas Virginia, how ever I think that hospital is in West Virginia you could be from Pocahontas County in West Virginia, I hope this helps you, A lot of people don't realize that Pocahontas is not only in VA but because of the name of the hospital I think it most likely is in WV Pocahontas County, Every one that had a child back then went to Bluefield Sanitarium or Bluefield Regional, this hospital is Raleigh co hospital in WV near Pocahontas COUNTY WV, Good luck in your search, medical information is important as we get older and you need to know your biological family's information, Keep looking and God Bless you, Hope this helps you,
Tattooed

Jonesboro, AR

#76 Oct 5, 2012
It was in Pocahontas Arkansas..
Randolph Counyt

Mountain Home, AR

#77 Oct 12, 2012
Julia, if the family that raised you, loved you and gave you a safe home, why would you want to meet your natural parents? There is nothing natural about what they did.
They should have surrendered you in the hospital or to an authority agent, instead of leaving you outside.

A am an adoptive parent. I love my child and would not want the birth parents to just stroll in and have a ushy gushy reunion with someone they didn't have time for when they were needed the most.

Be thankful and respectful of the ones that picked you up and gave you a chance at life. I say this with love. Don't break your "real" Mom and Dad's heart!
Just wondering

United States

#78 Oct 13, 2012
Randolph Counyt wrote:
Julia, if the family that raised you, loved you and gave you a safe home, why would you want to meet your natural parents? There is nothing natural about what they did.
They should have surrendered you in the hospital or to an authority agent, instead of leaving you outside.
A am an adoptive parent. I love my child and would not want the birth parents to just stroll in and have a ushy gushy reunion with someone they didn't have time for when they were needed the most.
Be thankful and respectful of the ones that picked you up and gave you a chance at life. I say this with love. Don't break your "real" Mom and Dad's heart!

I understand that it may hurt as a adoptive parent when the child looks or finds a birth parent but as a "real" mom or dad you should want the best for the child.. Everyone deserves the right to know the medical history in their blood family! Every child deserves to know their history, period.. Making a adopted child feel guilty for seeking answers is shameful and is just plain out you projecting you're own insecurities on them. Yes you picked to love and raise them as your bio kid but that don't change the fact they need, want and deserve answers. Hopefully your adoptive child is one of the very few who don't need or want answers for either medical or personal reasons. I say this from experience and I'm sorry if it sounds harsh. Have a great day..

Please Julia do not let anyone change your mind either way. If you want to find them or choose not to, its your choice. A "real" parent always wants the best for the child, even if it hurts them. Good luck I continue to pray for you!
Julia

Euless, TX

#79 Nov 3, 2012
Randolph Counyt wrote:
I have my reasons which I do NOT need to explain to you nor anyone else. You don't know me nor my parents. They are not heartbroken because yes they are my REAL parents and actually care about MY wants/needs and feelings. I pray you aren't this way to your child. That is shameful. It is not in any way disrespectful. So do not comment anymore with rude comments or even bring my REAL parents into this. Have a great day.

Since: Nov 12

Ash Flat, AR

#80 Nov 6, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my reasons which I do NOT need to explain to you nor anyone else. You don't know me nor my parents. They are not heartbroken because yes they are my REAL parents and actually care about MY wants/needs and feelings. I pray you aren't this way to your child. That is shameful. It is not in any way disrespectful. So do not comment anymore with rude comments or even bring my REAL parents into this. Have a great day.
I am an adopted child, I also had to give a child up because I was too young, immature, and did not have a home to raise a child in. So, I did seek my adopted parents. I now have closure. My son is in contact with me all the time that I had given up. I hope you have found your closure also. You are a beautiful girl and are truly blessed. Your story touches me personally. My story is too long to tell, The ending is going to be great though. Because of what my life has taught me, I will be fine. So will you.

If you ever need someone to talk to email me ark.mom@hotmail.com
I live at and operate the campsite in Ravenden Springs Cedar Springs Camp
what

Ash Flat, AR

#81 Aug 27, 2013
Wow really????? That's so sad
Good luck to you
Ashley

Davidson, NC

#82 Aug 28, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Abobdoned In a what?
I was abondoned in a bi lo grocery store bathroom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
el acapulco mexican restaurant 16 min guest 2
Crystal Due 1 hr Brad 3
Republican Bash 1 hr guest 1
What happened to Officer Nelson 1 hr guest 6
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Duck lover 29,849
Funeral Home 5 hr Mayor Tiny Tim 80
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr WARRIOR 245
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas