Thank you very much!
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jun 22, 2012
Whatever happened to melissa meeks?
Info

United States

#24 Jun 22, 2012
I believe she still lives in pocahontas the best I remmember she did abandon the baby, and that would have been around 1989 she was on a talk show shortley after that happened
Julia I wish you the best!
I think

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jun 22, 2012
I remember when that happened and the 2 are unrelated. The lady that tried to sell her baby appeared on Donahue and the lady that left her baby outside the hospital are 2 different people.
julia

United States

#26 Jun 22, 2012
All I know is that my parents were told she left me outside of the hospital and called the hospital and said I was out there. Do you remember a name?
My Friends

United States

#27 Jun 22, 2012
julia wrote:
All I know is that my parents were told she left me outside of the hospital and called the hospital and said I was out there. Do you remember a name?
I remember when that happened, this whole town was shocked!! Things like that dont happen here, but everyone was so glad she called the hospital so you could get taken care of. I wish I could remeber her name..so sorry but good luck in locating her. I hope she gives you all the answers your looking for.
just wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Jun 22, 2012
Yes melissa did try to sell her OTHER child. But at the time she was not in a right place to take care of her kids. I think julia melissa would be a good person to talk to for your questions. She is a good person who was done wrong by people. good luck And I hope you are melissas she really is a good person that tried to do the right thing at that point and time with what she knew to do.
julia

United States

#29 Jun 22, 2012
Thank you both. I have sent melissa a email to see if she can tell me anything. In no way shape or form am I upset with my birth mother. Ive always had a great life with amazing parents. Would just like to know my biological parents.
Misty

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Jun 22, 2012
This post warms my heart. I genuinely hope you find who you are looking for. Best of luck! And hopefully they will read this and contact you.:)
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Jun 23, 2012
Info wrote:
I believe she still lives in pocahontas the best I remmember she did abandon the baby, and that would have been around 1989 she was on a talk show shortley after that happened
Julia I wish you the best!
what talk show was she on?
julia

United States

#32 Jun 23, 2012
If anyone has her phone number please email me at [email protected]
think

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Jun 23, 2012
She was on Donahue. Julia I would caution you on speaking to Melissa she is a very troubled woman. I would not communicate with her in any way.
melisssa

Mountain Home, AR

#34 Jun 23, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>melissa meeks she married roy meeks a lawyer here in poca he died a couple months ago they lived right off hwy 90 right before you get to ravenden springs im not sure the name of the rd but its th rd right past haas cementary rd on the rg going towards ravenden about a mile dn that rd in a log house on the left the rd goes to a church camp or some kind of camp theres a sign hope that helps u god bless hope u find who your looking for so you can have some closer ...you re in my prayers
stop giveing out my address you pocahontas gosssipers, this [page is not worth looking at
just wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Jun 23, 2012
melisssa wrote:
<quoted text>
stop giveing out my address you pocahontas gosssipers, this [page is not worth looking at

its just people trying to help a little girl out!
julia

United States

#36 Jun 23, 2012
It is NOT Melissa. Please keep her name off of this.
melisssa

Mountain Home, AR

#37 Jun 23, 2012
think wrote:
She was on Donahue. Julia I would caution you on speaking to Melissa she is a very troubled woman. I would not communicate with her in any way.
Are you mental I'm not, the only trouble I have is I lost my husband a little over 2 months ago, why does everyone hide behind fake names?
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Jun 23, 2012
julia wrote:
It is NOT Melissa. Please keep her name off of this.
well maybe the other person will remember the other lady for you
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

#39 Jun 23, 2012
And melissa a simple no would have been enough and would have ended speculation. Also, im very sorry about your loss.
Suzie

United States

#40 Jun 23, 2012
Melissa, the whole town is grieving with you. So sorry for your loss.

Julia, good luck in your journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
julia

United States

#41 Jun 24, 2012
Ive decided to stop looking. Some of the things Ive found out.. I dont even want to know now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Johnson/ Johnston 43 min Pokey resident 4
hair dresser 4 hr wondering 1
New apartment's 5 hr Anonymous 15
Jessica Snow 7 hr condom dealer 3
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 15 hr Guest 38
curious 23 hr Anonymous 1
The Queen House/ Chef Tommy Tue manchildjr 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance