trump offers 5 mil to obama

trump offers 5 mil to obama

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Hank

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I'LL BET obama wont show them,cause hes not an american,but 5 million is a lot,this proves obama has no guts.
A-jax

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Trump has got Obama running backwards like a scared rabbit.
Happy

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Oct 25, 2012
WE are getting a new president,i could see it in obama's eyes in the last debate,he new he was on his way out.
guest

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Happy wrote:
WE are getting a new president,i could see it in obama's eyes in the last debate,he new he was on his way out.
Not that Romney is any prize, but you're probably right.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 25, 2012
maybe not. it aint over till the last vote is counted folks.
road man

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Oct 25, 2012
yogibear wrote:
maybe not. it aint over till the last vote is counted folks.
Its over,but go ahead and hope.
LOL

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Oct 25, 2012
road man wrote:
<quoted text>Its over,but go ahead and hope.
If your right Trump will get richer and you my friend will get poorer. Wait and see all hope is lost and you stupid republicans are to big of idiots to see it
Hank

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Oct 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> If your right Trump will get richer and you my friend will get poorer. Wait and see all hope is lost and you stupid republicans are to big of idiots to see it
Most likely true Trump works,the kind of friends you have draw welfare.
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> If your right Trump will get richer and you my friend will get poorer. Wait and see all hope is lost and you stupid republicans are to big of idiots to see it



POS "LOL"

guest

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
If your right Trump will get richer and you my friend will get poorer. Wait and see all hope is lost and you stupid republicans are to big of idiots to see it
That's happening right now under your Obama-god, but you democrats are too spell-bound to recognize it. May as well see if a different face changes anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 34,508
LESTER McCain 4 hr Mary Roe 14
Thomas Hubert 7 hr lol 12
class of '03? 15 hr physicsftw 1
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 22 hr guest 209
Mikey johnson Mon Rev Al 18
Katherine Pratt greer Mon Justsaying 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages