Since: Jul 09

Lithia, FL

#1 Aug 11, 2009
I am a Passion Parties Independant Consultant, if anyone is interested in any products or if you would like to host a party and have the ultimate girl's night in and earn free products, e-mail me at tonyamfoster1978@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you!!!
jon

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2009
ha ha, your selling sex toys, do you sell cyberskin vaginas for men

Lithia, FL

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Well we do have a little bit of everything, but these parties are for women only.....but if you have a wife or girlfriend that may be interested in purchasing products or hosting a party, have her contact me.

Thanks!
jon

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2009
let me get this straight, I can't purchase products from you because I'm a male?

Lithia, FL

#5 Aug 11, 2009
If you want to purchase products yes...generally parties are for ladies only unless you wanted to have a couples party with your wife or gf also present. If you are interested in products you may e-mail me at tonyamfoster1978@yahoo.com
maddie

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2009
to jon leave her alone jerkwad honest girl making a living
Pocahontas Toy salesman

Sulphur Springs, TX

#8 Aug 18, 2009
Me and My wife do adult fun parties and we sale to men and women both and we have over a million items that you can choose from we also do parties if you would like more info contact me at ckgiftsandmore@gmail.com
LeMont

Cabot, AR

#9 Aug 18, 2009
tfoster78 wrote:
I am a Passion Parties Independant Consultant, if anyone is interested in any products or if you would like to host a party and have the ultimate girl's night in and earn free products, e-mail me at tonyamfoster1978@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you!!!
Do you sell any of them big 'ole rubber dicks? I was gonna get one as a Christmas present for my cousin the queer. I'm tired of him leavin' his poop on my broom handle.
ha ha

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Aug 18, 2009
so LeMont....is 'broom handle' what you like to call your d*ck these days?
another guest

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2013
I always get a weird orgy goes down at those things vibe from those. Idk why people won't just go to the sex shops and buy direct. If being discret is the purpose then why invite 12 of your friends? They say people ge shown how to use the products. Each person is different so one technique won't always work on everyone else. Sometimes people just don't get it when you spell it out for them how to use a product so I'm betting that there is for sure some sexual contact with an inaminate object. For instructional purposes only. ;) the no boys allowed aspect is ridiculous to me. A lot of women would get more action from their mate if they knew what kind of freak was really yearning to claw their way out. Don't be shy. Let your freak flag fly. Beside that if someone brings their mate there is no doubt that no fooling around happened and they just may be turned on by what they learn. Another benifit would be possible mating connections by the singles in the group. To say that males aren't allowed simply because they may get aroused is silly because when you've used toys and know the things they do you get aroused from your mind alone when seeing a hot new product so females are getting aroused as well. Let's not forget the lesbian aspect. Straight men and lesbians are very similar. If you put a bunch of sexually charged women and tools of the orgasm trade in front of a lesbian the reaction may be more tactful but still thesame as a straight male. Personally the comfort level of sitting around with a group of close friends isn't any more comfortable than sitting around with strangers when it comes to talking about sexuality and things that excite you. Most people wouldn't want their closet friends knowing that they like the largest gauge anal beads possible because it helps them to squirt their ejaculate in a spray of ecstasy 6 feet long. Putting restrictions on things like this also keeps the males ignorant. If they don't know about these things and hear what the majority of women are into then they are left fumbling around. Then females complain about how men don't know what to do. Its simple. Let the men play too. Tell them how to use them. Discuss. Get off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min BARNEYII 38,824
This chick nicole horne has herps and doesnt te... 3 hr Fetus Deletus 4
Lazy peeps in pokey 15 hr Ann 20
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 18 hr Bill 45
House Fire on Newberry 22 hr Ann 1
Tony B Mon Guest 2
David hart and mike skeet Mon David 36

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance