Yakima, WA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>when you ask democrats.
no no ... that is the fact my good sir.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#6 Nov 2, 2012
''He [Obama] says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It's time for us to cut back on government and help the American people.''
—Mitt Romney at a campaign event in Council Bluffs, Iowa, June 8, 2012 ... Ha !
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#7 Nov 2, 2012
''I get speaker's fees from time to time, but not very much.''
—Mitt Romney, who earned $374,000 in speaking fees in one year according to his personal financial disclosure (January 2012) HA!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#8 Nov 2, 2012
''I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed.''
—GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million. HAHA IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#9 Nov 2, 2012
George Stephanopoulos:''Is $100,000 middle income?''
Mitt Romney:''No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less.''(ABC's ''Good Morning America,'' Sept. 14, 2012) Wow i wish that was my income!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#10 Nov 2, 2012
''When you give a speech you don't go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important.''
—Mitt Romney, when asked about failing to mention the troops in his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention, Fox News interview, Sept. 7, 2012 GET real!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Romney, speaking in May of 2012 about the U.S. auto industry's comeback:''I pushed the idea of a managed bankruptcy. And finally, when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back.''

Romney, writing in a 2008 New York Times op-ed titled ''Let Detroit Go Bankrupt'':''If General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye.'' lol this is getting a little rediculous
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#12 Nov 2, 2012
''There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.''
—Mitt Romney, in leaked comments from a fundraiser in May 2012 lol still need convincing ?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate:''My plan will create 23 million new jobs.''
Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later:''Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs.''(Oct. 16, 2012)lol what is this really happening?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#14 Nov 2, 2012
''It's not worth moving heaven and earth, spending billions of dollars just trying to catch one person.''
—Mitt Romney, speaking in 2007 about killing Osama bin Laden .. surely this guy can't mean everything he says right? lol what a joke and so is anyone who votes for him

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Going to be a close race.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#16 Nov 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Going to be a close race.
yah clearly you didn't read the previous posts there... if anyone votes for someone who says that stuff i'd be shocked.
ham bone

Ash Flat, AR

#17 Nov 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> yah clearly you didn't read the previous posts there... if anyone votes for someone who says that stuff i'd be shocked.
Ok i've shocked you,i voted for Romney 2 days ago.Gee i wish you had posted that before i voted,i would have voted for Romney twice.
ham bone

Ash Flat, AR

#18 Nov 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
''I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed.''
—GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million. HAHA IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?!
Are you kidding,he has 5 times that amt. of money,and most likely more,thats why we need his leadership,because he is a smart person,not stupid like the one we have.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19 Nov 3, 2012
ham bone wrote:
<quoted text>Ok i've shocked you,i voted for Romney 2 days ago.Gee i wish you had posted that before i voted,i would have voted for Romney twice.
yah and then been convicted of voter fraud... by which your party clearly hates.. and when finally pushed on the cases actually hired a firm in florida then had to fire the firm because THEY were actually commiting fraud... then got caught on tape having people in the county clerks office go out and have only romney supporters sign up.... but i don't expect you to know that because you really don't have a party your just voting for who everyone else in your little group of friends and family vote for.
ham bone

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Nov 5, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>yah and then been convicted of voter fraud... by which your party clearly hates.. and when finally pushed on the cases actually hired a firm in florida then had to fire the firm because THEY were actually commiting fraud... then got caught on tape having people in the county clerks office go out and have only romney supporters sign up.... but i don't expect you to know that because you really don't have a party your just voting for who everyone else in your little group of friends and family vote for.
went back yesterday and voted again,plan on voting again in the morning,most of my little group is planing on doing the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating (Aug '12) 17 min set the record st... 50
where's all the weed?? 42 min jones 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 30,418
begger 1 hr Guest 6
Do the theatre still have good shows? 13 hr The truth 6
Work needed for Christmas 14 hr Rent Money 17
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 14 hr guest 30
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web