Kangaroo court

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Sunny

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 4, 2013
 
They hold it every week out in the s.o.their will be one on the binch and one on the floor,i use to hear people say the officers lied,well i didn't believe that,but i have saw this with my own eyes and know the officers was lieing and the prosecutor was having him lie to get the case through court,the judge knew it also,so when you hear these ppl or thugs say they lied on me,it just might be true,i can assure you they do lie and the judge knows they lie to get cases through court but the judge and prosecutor are as one most likely in many ways,however the officers did not want to lie but felt he had to because it was what the prosecutor wanted,but these officers i have noticed have not had the best of luck with their lives financially or otherwise since this has happend,i wonder why?
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Thathas got to be the longest run-on sentance that I have ever read.
brainfart

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 4, 2013
 
Sunny has the gift.
someone who know

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sunny wrote:
They hold it every week out in the s.o.their will be one on the binch and one on the floor,i use to hear people say the officers lied,well i didn't believe that,but i have saw this with my own eyes and know the officers was lieing and the prosecutor was having him lie to get the case through court,the judge knew it also,so when you hear these ppl or thugs say they lied on me,it just might be true,i can assure you they do lie and the judge knows they lie to get cases through court but the judge and prosecutor are as one most likely in many ways,however the officers did not want to lie but felt he had to because it was what the prosecutor wanted,but these officers i have noticed have not had the best of luck with their lives financially or otherwise since this has happend,i wonder why?
What do u expect u got a judge that was mix up un a FBI raid on drug and the prosccuter that was mix up in the child suppost thing with is dad and nick wilson and u got all the laylor that crooked so u done have a chance in ranolph county
Sunny

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 4, 2013
 
I'm sure there are many ppl know but soon more will know,but take my word things will change i know not when but it will.
answer is

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 4, 2013
 
any police officer that lies under oath, and/or a prosecuter that encourages it, should be charged and tried in a higher court and put in prison and fired if convicted.

who is the fox watching the foxes that are guarding the hen house?
American

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2013
 
Let us not be fooled our law enforcement knows this is taking place,city,county,and state they are aware of what is going on in the court room as well as in the city and county,most likely why the drug situtation came about,someday we will find out more but eventually the truth will come out,this does not mean that everyone involved will be prosecuted but we will eventually get the truth.
I Love Fox News

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whatever is necessary to put those liberal potheads away!!!
huh

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 5, 2013
 
,but these officers i have noticed have not had the best of luck with their lives financially or otherwise since this has happend,i wonder why?...REALLY, you have a sheriff with multiple houses,rvs,boats,jeeps,hunting cabins,fishing cabins,etc...you also have county cops living in multi-level new homes driving new cars,etc. and YOU think they're having financial difficulties????? You need to open your eyes and look at what our local cops have!!
Sunny

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You need to re-read the above post,i was refuring to the police officers that lied under oath in a certain case,of which they did lie and i heard them do so and knew they were for certain,i could care less what the sheriff or police officers own or poses they are as we and are entitled to the same as other ppl.
waders

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 7, 2013
 
Sunny wrote:
You need to re-read the above post,i was refuring to the police officers that lied under oath in a certain case,of which they did lie and i heard them do so and knew they were for certain,i could care less what the sheriff or police officers own or poses they are as we and are entitled to the same as other ppl.
so Sunny, you only care because they lied on you. You cant see ir you dont care what they do to others to get what they want. I no longer care what they did to you. You deserved it
really

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

the courts are all rigged in poky thats a proven fact.
Sunny

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 7, 2013
 
waders wrote:
<quoted text>so Sunny, you only care because they lied on you. You cant see ir you dont care what they do to others to get what they want. I no longer care what they did to you. You deserved it
Let me help you out,i dont need you caring for me,nor did i ask you to but if only you would get a job you could have the same as them,but if you dont want to work in their jobs then you are kidding yourself thinking your going to make any money here in this town,get a life and hit the road jack there wont be any jobs here again.
agree

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 13, 2013
 
really wrote:
the courts are all rigged in poky thats a proven fact.
Yes i am much in agreement with you on this,anyone that goes to court can see the show,the judge and prosecutor are riding in the same boat,resesing in the same room togather,as i said just watch the show.
Yep

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 13, 2013
 
Sunny wrote:
They hold it every week out in the s.o.their will be one on the binch and one on the floor,i use to hear people say the officers lied,well i didn't believe that,but i have saw this with my own eyes and know the officers was lieing and the prosecutor was having him lie to get the case through court,the judge knew it also,so when you hear these ppl or thugs say they lied on me,it just might be true,i can assure you they do lie and the judge knows they lie to get cases through court but the judge and prosecutor are as one most likely in many ways,however the officers did not want to lie but felt he had to because it was what the prosecutor wanted,but these officers i have noticed have not had the best of luck with their lives financially or otherwise since this has happend,i wonder why?
Nothing new here its been that way ever since smith left the binch,he may not have always made the best decisions but he was fair.
TRUTH

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 17, 2013
 
someone who know wrote:
<quoted text>What do u expect u got a judge that was mix up un a FBI raid on drug and the prosccuter that was mix up in the child suppost thing with is dad and nick wilson and u got all the laylor that crooked so u done have a chance in ranolph county
THere are to many ppl involved in that little deal,someone will squell and soon we will know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr speller feller 27,886
Mark Bradly Arrested 5 hr guest also 2
5 rivers medical center 5 hr hmm 67
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 8 hr guest 19
motorcycle problem 10 hr casual rider 11
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 12 hr look it up 27
bucksnort cabin (Dec '08) 13 hr jo blow 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••