auto repair upset
Tamtaa

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 17, 2014
I have had 2 vehicles in 2 different shops. I accept that it takes awhile and I am glad they want it done right. The first truck was in the shop for a month. The second has been in there 5 weeks call one time it ready the next it is not. I would like someone to tell me I good place that is reasonable priced but it does not take a month to get back
I know

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Mar 17, 2014
Jack Johnson on Marr st just down from city phymacy Great Guy and will get ya up and running in no time
baller

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Sounds like u have been across from old IGA

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 18, 2014
D-VET at Shannon has always done a good job for me

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Mar 18, 2014
GUEST wrote:
D-VET at Shannon has always done a good job for me
u gotta b kidding lol
Resident

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 18, 2014
I have used D-vet, marr street garage, and the cavenaugh place in walnut ridge. They are all good and it didn't take forever at all. I was in and out of cavenaugh in a matter of two hours. They replaced the fuel pump. Was very, very pleased with the service. I have also used Paul Bibb, he is a really nice guy. Would use any of them
Again if I had too but we try to do the work ourself. If someone is so booked up they can't get to me I usually call someone else I have mentioned because there are times where my time = my money. Can't afford to lose either.
just sayin

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Mar 19, 2014
The only place I ever take my car is D-Vet. Doug is fair on his rate and stands behind his work 100%.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#9 Mar 20, 2014
Marr St. behind City Pharmacy is good and fairly quick. Nice guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dexter yancy (Sep '09) 19 min Citizen 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 37,340
Rachel Spears? 1 hr abe 8
Seth and Whitney 6 hr Jack 5
christy terry nathan 16 hr Something 2
Sheriff 23 hr say no to drugs 6
PECO play house (Nov '16) Fri Neil Zineatser 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance