Long Ago

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Just wondering how shes doing. Used to be neighbors a few years ago.
Good

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 28, 2010
She is doing real well for her self,I hope this is not someone trying to start crap.She has made many good acomplishment over the last few years and is doing very well.
Long Ago

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Just wondered how she was. Glad to hear she's doing good. Always knew she would do great. If you talk to her, let her know Lisa says hi. My mom has my number if she wants it. Would love to hear from her. Thanks.

Since: Jan 09

Conway, AR

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Lisa, if your looking for Dana, you can find her on facebook. She's doing great now. 3 amazing kiddos, and 1 lil handsome grandson, she's accomplished alot. she's a paramedic and is doing great for herself and her family. If you want to find her on Facebook then look her up as "Dana Callahan" and you'll find her. that's my aunt, so i hope that this is as far as this topic goes on her. thank you
Haydens Mommy

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Long Ago wrote:
Just wondering how shes doing. Used to be neighbors a few years ago.
I just want to tell everyone to not start shit about Dana, she is like a mom to me and she is doing a great job with her life her childrens life and her grandsons life. She does everything she can, she is doing great, so don't ruin it by talking shit.
Sheesh

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Haydens Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to tell everyone to not start shit about Dana, she is like a mom to me and she is doing a great job with her life her childrens life and her grandsons life. She does everything she can, she is doing great, so don't ruin it by talking shit.
Sounds like you are the only one saying anything bad at all. All chick wanted to know is how her friend is.... Is there a bunch of bad stuff to say about her or what? This sounded like an innocent post until you came along...
HHMMMM

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are the only one saying anything bad at all. All chick wanted to know is how her friend is.... Is there a bunch of bad stuff to say about her or what? This sounded like an innocent post until you came along...
LOL<Isnt it amazing how someone can post with the intent to defend and yet make things worse.Thing is noone had even posted and it was a dead post till this.LOL
dang

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2010
HHMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>LOL<Isnt it amazing how someone can post with the intent to defend and yet make things worse.Thing is noone had even posted and it was a dead post till this.LOL
I'm glad you noticed......LOL
doohrac

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 7, 2010
dah dah dah
Samantha

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2011
My mom is doing great, im very proud of the person she became(::
wondering

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2012
is she still married?
Wow

United States

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Gongrads on becoming a grandmother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing today 32 min Guest 5
alcohol petition 3 hr gagg 23
NEA told to stop recording 3 hr gagg 5
alcohol petition 5 hr Agreed 3
New apartment's 20 hr how 18
Matt jansen 22 hr Verno 8
Country Kids daycare closing??? 23 hr Proola 6

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance