my opinion

Kansas City, KS

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Why is it this town seems to have alot of white girls with black men or even mexicans 20 years ago this would mot have happened are girls just loseing self respect or what
td hansom

Salisbury, NC

#2 Jun 22, 2013
The brightest have left so what's left?
What Ever

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 22, 2013
my opinion wrote:
Why is it this town seems to have alot of white girls with black men or even mexicans 20 years ago this would mot have happened are girls just loseing self respect or what
Why is it any of your business who these women choose to be with? I would say that they are in love with them. Why is it that you can't spell?
td hansom

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever is right hell these bottim feeders are lucky to get any linda dick. Lol

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Jun 22, 2013
td hansom wrote:
Whatever is right hell these bottim feeders are lucky to get any linda dick. Lol
What in the hell is a Linda Dick
oldtimer

Bexar, AR

#6 Jun 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell is a Linda Dick
that is good buddy talk I think
dr phil

Salina, KS

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Girls now days have low self confidence in finding a good guy of their own age or race settle for less
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jun 25, 2013
dr phil wrote:
Girls now days have low self confidence in finding a good guy of their own age or race settle for less
It seems like they have found the guy for them, why don't you keep your bigoted opinion to yourself?
old timer

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Because it sickens me to see this town alow this to continue to go on

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 25, 2013
In 50 years we will be one race. Look how the Europeans bred with the native Indians. How many true full blooded Native Americans do you see now. We are all part immigrant. Instead of white and black. In 50 years everybody will be brown.
oldtimer

Bexar, AR

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
In 50 years we will be one race. Look how the Europeans bred with the native Indians. How many true full blooded Native Americans do you see now. We are all part immigrant. Instead of white and black. In 50 years everybody will be brown.
hope we are not all brown gays
teens

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Lol. Get with the teens men they give it to anybody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Alphapapa 43,299
Celebrate Recovery 18 hr Pffft 6
Computer Repair (Sep '09) 23 hr No name needed 18
Carnival at Fairgrounds Thu Concerned Public ... 3
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) May 23 Ann 134
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner May 22 How 8
Disability Court May 22 Guest 3

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages