Tina Graham & Troy McDowell @ Family Auto Group ( Former Redskin Auto )

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Honest 1

Dundee, MS

#1 Jun 30, 2014
Do not buy a vehicle from this place. They lie about your warranty its very limited and does not cover transmissions and other expensive parts. They will tell you that you have a bumper to bumper warranty when you dont. They dont not stand behind what they sell. The warranty you buy the day of your vehicle you dont even get to see the terms because it comes a few months later from the company you bought it from. Do not Trust them .
troy

Tampa, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2014
Ill b glad to give you a refund(minus usage) or credit towards another auto
I know

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jul 1, 2014
sure you would and im sure you know who made the post so why dont you call them up and make it right with them scared you might call the wrong person beings that there is so many that you have done wrong Shame Shame
mac dowell

Tampa, FL

#4 Jul 1, 2014
sold everything...all new selection. we do people right and at a fair price. haters gonna hate bless ur heart
Mike

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 Jul 1, 2014
I have a feeling Mac dowell is actually Tina herself!
I know

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Locals Know and word of mouth is The best around and Karma will bite them in the butt real soon
Honest 1

Dundee, MS

#7 Jul 2, 2014
Jamie McDowell & Tina Graham lie ! They do not stand behind their word or the warranty or they would call and make it right ! The Attorney General Office has all the information now.
Honest 1

Dundee, MS

#8 Jul 2, 2014
mac dowell wrote:
sold everything...all new selection. we do people right and at a fair price. haters gonna hate bless ur heart
Really Mac Dowell sis you do all your customers right when you sold warranty's that dont even cover transmissions and other high dollar warranty's? And its not about HATE is about being HONEST and doing people who right your paycheck weekly RIGHT !!!!!!!!!! You are a liar and so is Tina Graham !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate the electric company 1 hr Facebook buddy 7
Chicken Plant 4 hr Jerry T Boner 32
Heather & Scoob (Sep '11) 4 hr haha 13
protest and boycott 4 hr ace 11
Swingers 5 hr rambo 30
financial abuse of parent 7 hr guest 6
Salon-B Salon and Spa in Pocahontas (Feb '12) 8 hr idk 10
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE