Child Molester released

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Disgusted

Ash Flat, AR

#1 May 29, 2014
I am totally disgusted with our justice system. Seems that Jusge Thoresch doesn't feel that a tape recorded admission of molesting a 2 yr old child is worth giving a prison sentence, Yesterday in court Kenny Sprinkles appeared before the court and was charged with domestic violence, battery of a woman, He is an ex-felon, has weapons in his home which the sherriffs department says is ok as long as they are registered to someone else and repeatedly assaults women in his home. This time the whole conflict was recorded along with his admission of molesting the woman's 2 yr old granddaughter. Apparently Lorn Sullinger befriended Kenny Sprinkles (known as Fuzzy) and got a plea bargin, paying the fine and getting him out of jail, no charges for molesting the child. What is wrong with people, You have a Judge, and a pilar of our community condoning child molesting? What is this world coming to??
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 29, 2014
What do you expect from John Thoesch? He had a secretary for years using meth and the FBI raided his office and he "Had no knowledge" of her using meth? That tells us how stupid he is or how he lied just to cover up his ignoring her drug use.
He needs to go.
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#3 May 29, 2014
Am I the only one that wonders what kind of idiot is involved with a guy named Fuzzy Sprinkles?
agree

Mountain Home, AR

#4 May 29, 2014
The law enforcement does not care. Jeff Harris does not even live where he is registers and babysits his girlfriends granddaughter but hey they don't care!
Disgusted

Ash Flat, AR

#5 May 29, 2014
Yep, it's money talks and bulshit walks, And who you know and who you blow.!!
guest

Pine Bluff, AR

#6 May 29, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
Yesterday in court Kenny Sprinkles appeared before the court and was charged with domestic violence, battery of a woman,
It must have been an artificial woman if he had to put a battery in her. Sometimes you gotta whack 'em in the butt a few times when they won't vibrate, but that ain't no reason to file domestic violence charges. It's just a rubber woman fer christ sake.
Ex resident

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#7 Jul 7, 2014
All I know about the Pocahontas police dept... is that they can only do so much and when our court officials(Judges & Prosecuting Attorney)don't do their jobs, it was all just a waste of time and tax payers money.. We do have a corrupt city, no doubt there. But most of the cities around this area are corrupt also. The only way to rid this city of this sort of crap, is to rid the city of these type of officials. Cecil is just as corrupt as those he is working for, as is Sherrif Tribble. They do whatever they need too, just to keep that position.
iheartwicked

Salem, AR

#8 Jul 7, 2014
That's awful!
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jul 7, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
I am totally disgusted with our justice system. Seems that Jusge Thoresch doesn't feel that a tape recorded admission of molesting a 2 yr old child is worth giving a prison sentence, Yesterday in court Kenny Sprinkles appeared before the court and was charged with domestic violence, battery of a woman, He is an ex-felon, has weapons in his home which the sherriffs department says is ok as long as they are registered to someone else and repeatedly assaults women in his home. This time the whole conflict was recorded along with his admission of molesting the woman's 2 yr old granddaughter. Apparently Lorn Sullinger befriended Kenny Sprinkles (known as Fuzzy) and got a plea bargin, paying the fine and getting him out of jail, no charges for molesting the child. What is wrong with people, You have a Judge, and a pilar of our community condoning child molesting? What is this world coming to??
someone is very mistaken and don't have a clue about the court. Judge Throesch does not have the power to sentence someone to prison. The most he could sentence someone to is 1 year in the county jail. Also the prosecutor is the one who determines if charges are to be filed . Also the law is very clear on charging someone with felon in possession of a firearm. Read the law ... you might learn something,, look at case history and you can see where it is not illegal for someone else to have weapons in a house where a felon is living....
Caroline

Pocahontas, AR

#10 Aug 29, 2014
agree wrote:
The law enforcement does not care. Jeff Harris does not even live where he is registers and babysits his girlfriends granddaughter but hey they don't care!
I've got news for you, low life drama starter, he doesn't watchy daughter. However, that's none of your concern. She is my child and no one watches her but myself and my mother oh and her SCHOOL TEACHERS. You low life inbred hillbilly keep my child out of your filthy mouth. If not you can come settle your disagreements about my family with me to my face and stop hiding behind a sorry excuse for a name and a phone or computer screen.
Guest

Pocahontas, AR

#11 Aug 29, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
I am totally disgusted with our justice system. Seems that Jusge Thoresch doesn't feel that a tape recorded admission of molesting a 2 yr old child is worth giving a prison sentence, Yesterday in court Kenny Sprinkles appeared before the court and was charged with domestic violence, battery of a woman, He is an ex-felon, has weapons in his home which the sherriffs department says is ok as long as they are registered to someone else and repeatedly assaults women in his home. This time the whole conflict was recorded along with his admission of molesting the woman's 2 yr old granddaughter. Apparently Lorn Sullinger befriended Kenny Sprinkles (known as Fuzzy) and got a plea bargin, paying the fine and getting him out of jail, no charges for molesting the child. What is wrong with people, You have a Judge, and a pilar of our community condoning child molesting? What is this world coming to??
Is that the same Sullinger whos brother killed the county deputy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelby ray (Jul '10) 4 min Info 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Granpa bilbo 10,067
million dollar question 3 hr Wondering 2 5
New theater downtown 4 hr Guest 2 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Vote 29,900
Marihuana Bust 10 hr harris 3
city water park 12 hr Ms T 5
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]