To the Dem

Hardy, AR

#2 Mar 1, 2013
i'm going to hit the president harder in the future for blocking my post.
Slim

Hardy, AR

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Obama's support has droped to 37%.that is no good for a president who just won his second election 4 mounths ago.
curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Shure Obama is terrible and Bush was horrible. And if Romney had been elected he likely would have been terribly horrible. There wasnt any viable political or ballott box cantidate.
curmudgeon

Melbourne, AR

#6 Mar 6, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Shure Obama is terrible and Bush was horrible. And if Romney had been elected he likely would have been terribly horrible. There wasnt any viable political or ballott box cantidate.
Isuffer from mental problems.
Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Mar 15, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Why dont you get help,there is a place in Jonesboro that treat patients like you,check it out you must be suffering.
Yep

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Mar 16, 2013
He had one supporter here,but i guess Obama didn't waste enough money to make him happy,or it could be that the price of gas going down made his supporter unhappy,then it could be he's afraid of being Obama only support in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local corruption 1 hr Buffalo Bill 2
Randolph County Exposed!!! 2 hr Buffalo Bill 12
buttkissers on facebook 2 hr turty 6
sonic drive in is awful 3 hr geeeeez 16
Tweekers on Lee Street 6 hr sorryboutchadirty... 11
guess who lawrence county got 10 hr way to go 1
Dakota oneal 12 hr Really 5
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE