state cops stoping folks in town

state cops stoping folks in town

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

hotrod

Bexar, AR

#1 Jan 5, 2013
what up with state boys stoping folks in town aint thay got enought to do out on 115 or highway 90 too look after instead of doing the local law inforsement job you see the state boys seting in places around the town and in city limets i thank thats just stupid. what do the rest of the town folks thank about that.
old timer

Mount Pleasant, AR

#2 Jan 5, 2013
hotrod wrote:
what up with state boys stoping folks in town aint thay got enought to do out on 115 or highway 90 too look after instead of doing the local law inforsement job you see the state boys seting in places around the town and in city limets i thank thats just stupid. what do the rest of the town folks thank about that.
i think they are like the county,can go anywhere they want to go.especially if needed.
Just me

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2013
It's part of the state
gotta be close to donuts

Bexar, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2013
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>i think they are like the county,can go anywhere they want to go.especially if needed.
These super pooper troopers got to be close to the donuts and free coffee shops ! They aren't really interested in protecting rural folks from those that speed on 115 ,90 or 93 especially on Friday nights for those beer runs to other counties or Missouri sites that sell booze.
Republican

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2013
It costs less money to drive a little way from home to write tickets. I like it when govt. workers do things that save the taxpayer money.
old timer

Mount Pleasant, AR

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Republican wrote:
It costs less money to drive a little way from home to write tickets. I like it when govt. workers do things that save the taxpayer money.
ou ae sick anyway,very sick reasoning on your part.
Just mabe

Brockwell, AR

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Scared of being out where he cant get back up,and cant write enough tickets out there.
Republican

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 6, 2013
The place he sits is confusing to many residents.
It is a 4 way stop it means you have to stop your car at the stop sign and wait your turn before driving through the intersection. If you are driving on park street you don't get to ignore the people on Pyburn and just drive on through because you stopped behind someone else. It should have been patrolled and enforced 20 years ago. It happens even more on weekends when people are driving drunk.
BBB

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
State Troopers has authority to tkt any where in the State, City & County... Why do u worry about it, if u are obeying the Law? And ur tax Dollars r being used. Complain if they do their job or if they don't their job... geez . No pleasing anyone in this town...I don't care who & where they get the Bad people as long as they get them off our streets...
BAM

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Jan 9, 2013
BBB wrote:
State Troopers has authority to tkt any where in the State, City & County... Why do u worry about it, if u are obeying the Law? And ur tax Dollars r being used. Complain if they do their job or if they don't their job... geez . No pleasing anyone in this town...I don't care who & where they get the Bad people as long as they get them off our streets...
You cant get you quota out on the hi-way and besides you cant talk to the women out there like you can in town.But i will bet you one thing about authority,i will bet his capt.can change it.
Guest

Calico Rock, AR

#11 Jan 10, 2013
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>You cant get you quota out on the hi-way and besides you cant talk to the women out there like you can in town.But i will bet you one thing about authority,i will bet his capt.can change it.
His capt could but I'll bet you that he won't. As long as they are working and writing tickets they let them work where ever they want too. Plus they are probably working the federal seat belt overtime program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody berry 54 min Bongwater 3
taco casa 2 hr customer 15
Senior Deacon of the Free Mason's? 2 hr Pleasantly Plump 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Guest 32,771
Erica Duff (Feb '10) 6 hr Gump 5
Mikey 6 hr slithers 17
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 13 hr Mom1158 123

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages