Next Last
chao

United States

#21 Mar 8, 2010
no no ex.....
wonder

Lake Charles, LA

#22 Mar 14, 2010
if chao is who i think they are ashley is staying with jj at his mommas house...thats what she told me...and shes not that bad shes made her mistakes and paid her dues. she is good momma to that baby and she tries her best thats all anyone should ask of her. Chao if you are who i think you are...shes doing fine and shes happier than shes ever been...soo...
Info

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Mar 16, 2010
Ok so read the post about Ashley Loggins and she's not a good mom to have her son around Glen Or JJ or her taking pills and so forth jj is a price of trash I agree with chao!!
jj rogers

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Jan 15, 2012
annonymous wrote:
he has one kid but hes never seen it before it dont even live in arkansas
is this steph this is jj wats up
jj rogers

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Jan 15, 2012
nyone ouy there this is jj yall got sumthing to say spit it out

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Jan 15, 2012
u sur gots a purty mouth
Some one u remember

Dallas, TX

#27 Feb 7, 2012
jj rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
is this steph this is jj wats up

JJ is this really u I been tryin to get ahold of u it been a long time!
jj rogers

Newport, AR

#28 Sep 14, 2012
anyone out there,its jj...wat yall gotta say
jj rogers

Newport, AR

#29 Sep 17, 2012
this is jj n yeah ashley is my wife n were happily married n have been goin on three years...all yall r is a bunch of people that talk shit cause yall have nothing better to do with your lives,but go ahead n keep talkin shit...your just abunch of pussy ass bitchs that cant even give yalls names,but just to let you know me,ashley n r son kaidince r all doin great,got r own place n doin something with r lives...n were both happier than ever...More than yall can say about yourself,so just go ahead n keep talkin shit......
Some one u remember

Euless, TX

#30 Sep 26, 2012
JJ this is Tara
yepp

Euless, TX

#31 Sep 26, 2012
i bet chao is glens mommy.....tryin to get dirt on ashly..
JJs WIFE Kaidinces Mom

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Oct 4, 2012
this is Ashley and all yall think you know what your talking about but yall dont know shit. me and J are happily married and doing better than ever and I am a good mom alls you have to do is be around my son and you can tell hes happy go lucky and well taken care of and loves me and his daddy (J). So quit being immature and putting all this stupid shit on here cause none of yall now how we are. Were doing great and we love Kaidince!!!!

United States

#33 Sep 16, 2013
Can anyone give me Ashley's number? I'be been trying to find it for almost six months!
Yea

Oklahoma City, OK

#34 Sep 21, 2013
Jj is a piece of crap. He's a thief and a bum
Some one you remember

Searcy, AR

#35 Nov 19, 2013
Jimmy joe Rogers! This is tara varnell! I would love to speak to you some time! Let me know how to reach you!:)
Tara

Searcy, AR

#36 Nov 29, 2013
jj rogers wrote:
this is jj n yeah ashley is my wife n were happily married n have been goin on three years...all yall r is a bunch of people that talk shit cause yall have nothing better to do with your lives,but go ahead n keep talkin shit...your just abunch of pussy ass bitchs that cant even give yalls names,but just to let you know me,ashley n r son kaidince r all doin great,got r own place n doin something with r lives...n were both happier than ever...More than yall can say about yourself,so just go ahead n keep talkin shit......
Jj please let me kno how to contact u
jjr

Mountain Home, AR

#39 Dec 18, 2013
Is this Tara that used to work at riverside?
origional

Mountain Home, AR

#40 Feb 17, 2014
Not only is JJ no good or his family but her family is just as bad if not worse how many people in this town can seriously think about drugs 24/7 and dont give 2 shits that ur kid will end up knocked up cuz instead of being a parent her little boyfriend is living with you not to mention they are just kids and potheads and thats our next generation id congrats the parents but if they gave a rats ass they wouldnt take their kids money to do pills or shoot up and omg if the cops actually did their job we may have guilty people in prison instead on the streets with our kids dont even get me started on that family i can keep going all night......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 6 min Beatle 26
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,461
Benny Blackwell 3 hr Chad 6
Daycare 7 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 18 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 23 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web