Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Dec 29, 2013
I heard hes looking for people to work for him. anybody no him
the REAL Josh Walton

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Dec 29, 2013
If you know anyone who speaks english , have them get a hold of me. You illiterate hick.
The Hick

Shreveport, LA

#3 Dec 29, 2013
Who are you to call someone a hick, dude ur wife robbed u blind and took everything you retard! You can't find a woman that isn't either married or got a boyfriend, dude really leave the married women alone and just a little advice, if you already have a girlfriend don't be Trying to get another one, it never works out! Hey where is your kid?? That's right you can't take care of him, looser!
Hhmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Sounds like he robbed your wife of some p$&@
The Hick wrote:
Who are you to call someone a hick, dude ur wife robbed u blind and took everything you retard! You can't find a woman that isn't either married or got a boyfriend, dude really leave the married women alone and just a little advice, if you already have a girlfriend don't be Trying to get another one, it never works out! Hey where is your kid?? That's right you can't take care of him, looser!
Know him

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 7, 2014
Ain't he the one that I see at the moose sometimes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooler weather 37 min no options 1
Clowns in pocahontas 2 hr truth be known 3
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 11 hr truth 92
mcghee baby abused 18 hr Pocahontas 5
Aaron and Amber Smith Sun leo 7
What's being done to slow down the stealing? (Jan '15) Sun Olson Wilson 18
gaye carter Sat coco 11

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance