Voting Republican
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 3, 2012
We need to all find an independent that we can all agree on. The Democrats and Republicans have been in charge long enough. The all care more about their images than they do for this country.
Psycho

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jul 8, 2012
Ho
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Mar 14, 2013
Im not shure but That big old boy looks a heck of a lot like John Hill from supply ar. He is a sawmiller hard worker and a heck of a nice guy. And he dont draw welfare like you liberal democrats do.
your nuts

United States

#26 Mar 14, 2013
DrKnow1 wrote:
We need to all find an independent that we can all agree on. The Democrats and Republicans have been in charge long enough. The all care more about their images than they do for this country.
You are still nuts,mental,mental,mental.
your nuts

United States

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
If you are one of the "super wealthy" then you should by all means vote Republican. I haven't seen many super wealthy around Maynard. Romney would panic if he thought a poor person touched him. It makes me laugh at the amount of people around Maynard that curse the government and bitch about taxes while many are on the check and pay NO federal income tax at all. Romney is or was a corporate raider. that means his group snatched up a business, gutted its assets and closed it down, laying off the workers. Now remember someone has to work and pay taxes so some can draw a check for loafing, the federal government isn't some giant Ape that eats hay and craps money.
But you are from pocahontas.
your nuts

United States

#28 Mar 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people that "assume" too much are very stupid people, since I don't know you I will try and help you. If you can read go check out a man named T. Boone Pickens another corporate raider and maybe this will under stand more about Romney. I am not rich enough to have off shore bank accounts and I have never shut down a working persons job. Plus if you don't know where Maynard is what are you doing on the Maynard topix? Sounds like you had rather be drowned by a white man than saved by a black man.
Are you black,you have a black mind.
the good old boys

Ash Flat, AR

#29 Jun 13, 2013
Big Mack wrote:
Guy on the left is the perfect poster child for a modern day Republican. Misinformed so badly.
Wrong dip$hit the guy labeled the republican is really a democrat we have plenty of them on the city counsel and as JPs for the county.
THey steal the taxpayers blind . this town is going the way of Detroit another Democratically controlled town.
buckwheat sucks

Ash Flat, AR

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a Mexican. Do some research and stop getting your information from Fox.
Buckwheat,you are a child molester and meth dealer.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#31 Aug 1, 2013
Yes Please

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Oct 11, 2013
buckwheat sucks wrote:
<quoted text> Buckwheat,you are a child molester and meth dealer.
WOW! Kinda harsh, dont you think? What peed in your Kool-aid?
I believe this is true

Mount Pleasant, AR

#36 Dec 5, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a Mexican. Do some research and stop getting your information from Fox.
Obama is a Queer ,just like you are.
Obama likes to suck old white men and I bet you are waiting in line to grab those big old floppy ears when he wrapshis big old lips around that tiny dix of yours

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#37 Dec 5, 2013
I believe this is true wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is a Queer ,just like you are.
Obama likes to suck old white men and I bet you are waiting in line to grab those big old floppy ears when he wrapshis big old lips around that tiny dix of yours
There are pictures of obama and two other will known people in a gay bath house in Chicago, All half breed blacks. That should tell us something. I don't have any doubt the POTUS is Bi. Mooshell remains to be seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hott topix 2 hr guest 2
Boat for sale 3 hr King of peco 1
looking for a house for rent 15 hr Yes 2
Don's steakhouse ranch dressing 17 hr agree 3
Donald Hampton "Hammer" (Jul '12) 17 hr Roadrunner 16
Nurse 21 hr LocalMM 1
tim wollos 22 hr wondering 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance