First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Mack

Kennett, MO

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Guy on the left is the perfect poster child for a modern day Republican. Misinformed so badly.
Agree

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 12, 2012
In my opinion if you decide your political party based on information you have read on this site you will probably be misinformed a lot.
just sayn

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 12, 2012
i love flamingos!
voter

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 May 12, 2012
you should vote for america not a political party. VOTE FOR AMERICA,VOTE FOR AN AMERICAN,VOTE ROMNEY!!!!
ted

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 May 12, 2012
I think i'm ready to go up hill,i've been going down hill for the last 4 years.
voter

Cherokee Village, AR

#6 May 14, 2012
if you love america you'll vote for romney
voter

Cherokee Village, AR

#7 May 14, 2012
vote american vote romney
lol

Carrollton, TX

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Obama 2012

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jun 4, 2012
If you are one of the "super wealthy" then you should by all means vote Republican. I haven't seen many super wealthy around Maynard. Romney would panic if he thought a poor person touched him. It makes me laugh at the amount of people around Maynard that curse the government and bitch about taxes while many are on the check and pay NO federal income tax at all. Romney is or was a corporate raider. that means his group snatched up a business, gutted its assets and closed it down, laying off the workers. Now remember someone has to work and pay taxes so some can draw a check for loafing, the federal government isn't some giant Ape that eats hay and craps money.
guest 2

Salem, AR

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
If you are one of the "super wealthy" then you should by all means vote Republican. I haven't seen many super wealthy around Maynard. Romney would panic if he thought a poor person touched him. It makes me laugh at the amount of people around Maynard that curse the government and bitch about taxes while many are on the check and pay NO federal income tax at all. Romney is or was a corporate raider. that means his group snatched up a business, gutted its assets and closed it down, laying off the workers. Now remember someone has to work and pay taxes so some can draw a check for loafing, the federal government isn't some giant Ape that eats hay and craps money.
Where is maynard?i'm not wealty and i'm voting for Romney,chances are you pay no income tax,tell us how much you pay,not ss but income tax,i'll bet you dont pay any,and the only reason a person would gut a busines to start with is because its loosing money,most likely a place like where you work you want a job but aren't concerned about where the ownership make's any or not.

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Jun 5, 2012
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is maynard?i'm not wealty and i'm voting for Romney,chances are you pay no income tax,tell us how much you pay,not ss but income tax,i'll bet you dont pay any,and the only reason a person would gut a busines to start with is because its loosing money,most likely a place like where you work you want a job but aren't concerned about where the ownership make's any or not.
Most people that "assume" too much are very stupid people, since I don't know you I will try and help you. If you can read go check out a man named T. Boone Pickens another corporate raider and maybe this will under stand more about Romney. I am not rich enough to have off shore bank accounts and I have never shut down a working persons job. Plus if you don't know where Maynard is what are you doing on the Maynard topix? Sounds like you had rather be drowned by a white man than saved by a black man.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 17, 2012
voter wrote:
you should vote for america not a political party. VOTE FOR AMERICA,VOTE FOR AN AMERICAN,VOTE ROMNEY!!!!
Romney is a Mexican. Do some research and stop getting your information from Fox.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sure

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jun 17, 2012
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a Mexican. Do some research and stop getting your information from Fox.
His grandpa moved there so he could have multiple wives. There is a law against that in this country. How many mormon grandmas does Romney have? Anyone know?
hank

Salem, AR

#16 Jun 17, 2012
sure wrote:
<quoted text>His grandpa moved there so he could have multiple wives. There is a law against that in this country. How many mormon grandmas does Romney have? Anyone know?
LOL if i was you talking about obama i wouldn't talk about family,no one in his family wanted him,neither white or blk,his grand father wanted to get rid of him,and did,his muslim father left the country to get away from him.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 28, 2012
voter wrote:
Excuse me but Obama is American. Better check on Romney's roots though. You may be surprised. And while your at it, check out Romney's anti-gun voting record. That one will shock you also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ronnie from Springdale

Ash Flat, AR

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a commi
do some research get some Preparation H for your mouth.
Xxx

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jul 2, 2012
It's over

Location hidden

#20 Jul 2, 2012
If a group of Billionaire businessmen and corporations get a group of broke middle American white people to lobby for lower taxes for the rich and deregulation of Wall street and the environment,what would you call it? Answer: The Tea Party Republicans

Rednecks are so clueless. They vote against their best interest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 3, 2012
Mitt Romney Made Million$ Disposing Aborted Fetuses
www.youtube.com
July 02, 2012 CURRENT TV News http://MOXNews.com/
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jul 3, 2012
I am waiting to see who Rommey picks for his VP. before I decide.dont really care for Rommey policies on the rich & wall street buddies, but will wait to see who his VP gonna be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smallest wiener in town 3 hr Michael 30
black folk 5 hr I know 32
Randolph County Exposed!!! 8 hr guest 10
birdell Cafe 11 hr trying to behlpful 7
Nicole Zitzelberger- Johnson 11 hr old friend 1
Local corruption 12 hr Intelligent 1
who is up?? 17 hr Guest 1
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE