person in need

Yellville, AR

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I need a good lawyer to win my kids back. Someone from Jonesboro or Paragould. Please I need good feed back. Someone reasonable.
this might help

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Is your name Rachel by any chance? If so, I have some pictures and text conversations that may help you....
here u go

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Lori Whitby or Holifield
personal thought

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 3, 2012
AVOID Whitby and Holified. I think hey are both overpriced and arrogant.
In Paragould, Stacey Ryall. In Pocahontas, try Devon Holder, I think fot a younger person he is a sharp lawyer.
here u go

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
They may be arrogant but they have a reason to be. They get the job done and do it well.
hmmmm

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2012
sounds like someone is desperate to win back some food stamps... Or win back some child support from the other direction
hell, think about why the judge took 'em from you in th first place... Can you prove your situation is different?
Don't embarrass yourself or put your kids through this.
Think about the history you have...what is it? Criminal? Rehab? Better think twice.... Do you have visitation? If so, be thankful for it, if your kids were taken from you.
Good Luck

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Try Lilly Law Firm in Jonesboro. They are the best around!
yea right

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Ok hmmm. Ever think they broke up and mom automatically gets the kids?? That happens and the dads have to fight their asses off to get the kids.... not saying this is the situation here.... but dont assume u know ... that's y this world is shit because ppl expect the worst out of others and in return that's what u get!!!
ha ha

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
sounds like someone is desperate to win back some food stamps... Or win back some child support from the other direction
hell, think about why the judge took 'em from you in th first place... Can you prove your situation is different?
Think about the history you have...what is it? Criminal? Rehab? Better think twice.... Do you have visitation? If so, be thankful for it, if your kids were taken from you.
My thoughts exactly!!
Michael Kmichek

Cleveland, OH

#10 Nov 3, 2012
You need to hire Deland Pusser as a PI - he gets the dirt on em - he's Bufords boy- several people on this site will vouch for him and his credentials
Linda Bowlin

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Linda Bowlin is a great custody attorney. She has a office on Broadway
Benson Law Firm

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Nov 4, 2012
the very best, average cost $10,000
pay it forward

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
you know NOTHING about her story so stfu!
info

Clarksville, AR

#15 Nov 4, 2012
King Benson in Paragould.
hmmmm

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Nov 4, 2012
pay it forward wrote:
<quoted text> you know NOTHING about her story so stfu!
So, it is a "her", just as I suspected... And she has (had) "kids", that she "lost", probably either by DHS or custody battle. I guessed a hell of a lot more than you realize, and you just confirmed it with your stupid post. She'll certainly thank you for that. You can't bullshit a bullshitter!
city girl

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 8, 2012
if its who I think, she has a problem with pain killers, lost custody last fall to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycare 1 hr Guest 3
Benny Blackwell 1 hr Chad 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr BARNEYII 30,459
Do the theatre still have good shows? 12 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 17 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 18 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web