Next Last
Chad

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Mar 15, 2013
I didn know there ws ts ste till rescntly. Sue i alot of tak ut me lol
Chad

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Mar 15, 2013
Stupid slow computer.. I didnt know about this site till rescently, sure is alot of talk about me..is what i meant to say lol
lovely

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Hey chad you still at heartland
shannon

Mountain View, AR

#25 Mar 18, 2013
Chad is my cousin and he is a great father with 2 kids. He's not married and he lives in poky.
jenny

United States

#26 Feb 8, 2014
chad works at Pinnacle now..he is a great guy..havent seen him in bout 3 years now...he needs a good woman to be with if he doesnt have one. I miss him..dated him bout 6 months till moved to memphis...wud luv ta c him again..only man to ever make my knees so weak in bed lol u know who this is chad...lol remember that night in memphis with me and mmindy...wow what a night...
john

Lampasas, TX

#27 Feb 8, 2014
He gave me some brown eye ;)
brtc student

United States

#29 Nov 17, 2014
Chad..if u ever come online to topix..im sorry..i didnt realize u and Katrina were dating..if i would of realized sooner..i would of told u she was messing around with that short ugly guy..that im sure u found out about by now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Simkins (Mar '15) 2 hr Dumbass 30
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 8 hr guest 42
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 9 hr we 31
mexican hotties 10 hr Chelsea 5
house fire in randolph county. 15 hr kiwi 8
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) Fri haha 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Jun 24 lol 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages