First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina

Gastonia, NC

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Does any one know if he is still married? i Heard that he divorced. I use to date him. We broke up a long time ago. He was a great guy. I miss him. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him. I really just wanna talk with him its been along time. He really needs a good woman though. He deserves a good woman, if hes not dating anyone. I know he has 2 kids though, not sure how old they are now.
Are you a good woman

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Maybe he broke up with you was because you were not a "GOOD" woman.
If you are such a Good woman why aren't you married ?
tina

Gastonia, NC

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Excuse me, I was a good woman to him. Did everything for him a could. But my parents moved to St. Louis and i didnt have any other family here, i moved with them. and he understood.
Heather

Gastonia, NC

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Yeah he is divorsed. Has 2 beautiful kids. And is currently single. I talked to him Sunday night.
michelle

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 19, 2010
I use to know Chad too. Havent seen him in years. Remember i almost wrecked checking him out years ago when he drove that white bronco. gonna look and see if hes on facebook.
egypt

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 19, 2010
I think he works over at Paslode. Single, two kids, lives over on Bland Street over by the city park. Saw him a few days ago out playing with the kid. Pretty good guy, heard his ex-wife did him wrong but also heard he didn't do her right. You'll hear everything in a divorce though.

Is your name really "Tina"?

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 19, 2010
if hes anything like his dad,hes a worthless piece of s-it
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 19, 2010
guest wrote:
if hes anything like his dad,hes a worthless piece of s-it
He is not at Paslode anymore, they are down to 2 shifts, polly gonna close down. Think he is working at the new boot factory. I think his ex done him very wrong. Says alot about her that she doesnt have those kids. They are beautiful babies.I had thought about going out w him at one time, but he was seeing someone. He is a good guy!!

“Like me or Love me.i.dont.care”

Since: Feb 10

Pocahontas Arkansas

#10 Nov 20, 2010
I talk to Chad alot and i used to go hang out with the lil kids i think ones 9 and the other is 6 or 7. They are definatly beautiful kids and chad IS on Facebook but he checks his Tagged more.( www.tagged.com ) he checks that mostly because its where he usualy ends up emailin me.
Steven

Gastonia, NC

#11 Nov 29, 2010
I wonder who the piece of shit is here. Guest......You too afraid to put your name. You must be the piece of shit !!!!! Talking about someones dad like that.rather or not someone one is...Talking about someones dad or family will get your ass whooped !!!!!
knowschadwell

Little Rock, AR

#12 Jan 14, 2011
He is the most wonderful father those kids could have asked for. Both were at fault in marrige but "WE STILL LOVE CHAD"
tinker

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 14, 2011
yea i know him just talked to him about 10 mins ago

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 14, 2011
Steven wrote:
I wonder who the piece of shit is here. Guest......You too afraid to put your name. You must be the piece of shit !!!!! Talking about someones dad like that.rather or not someone one is...Talking about someones dad or family will get your ass whooped !!!!!
and your a worthless piece of sh-t yourself..you worthless piece of dog sh-t.
angela

Arlington, TX

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Are you a good woman wrote:
Maybe he broke up with you was because you were not a "GOOD" woman.
If you are such a Good woman why aren't you married ?
She is a smart woman that's y she isn't married ;)
miss boss

Evening Shade, AR

#16 Jan 16, 2011
cause some women just dont settle !!!!! i am not married and i take care of 4 kids by myself !!! and the father is not in picture !!!!!!!!i will never settle again !!!
meeme

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Who is this? I will tell u where to find himf u are interested.
michelle wrote:
I use to know Chad too. Havent seen him in years. Remember i almost wrecked checking him out years ago when he drove that white bronco. gonna look and see if hes on facebook.
meeme

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Who his...Just asking? Who loves Chad lol
knowschadwell wrote:
He is the most wonderful father those kids could have asked for. Both were at fault in marrige but "WE STILL LOVE CHAD"

Pocahontas, AR

#19 Sep 12, 2012
I don't know him well...hopefully that will change in the future. He seems like a great guy! Hopefully I'll get to find out how great! ;)
family mem

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2012
He's my cousin. As far as I know he's still single still in poky and works all the time for those lil girls.. man people are something nomatter what the question is it always turns negative and starts to insult. He's a great Guy. Proud to be his Cuz.
jst so u know

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2012
He has a son and a daughter "family mem". Not two girls ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pee Wee 4 min Resident 2
Do the theatre still have good shows? 32 min Balls johnson 7
Wreck at Shannon 1 hr Joe 1
begger 2 hr Just Me 9
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Jenks 30,435
Dog Buy 16 hr Arley 1
where's all the weed?? 18 hr Michael Itorus 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 am PST

NBC Sports 6:35AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal