Five Rivers Physical Therapy

Five Rivers Physical Therapy

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Nervous-Need Advice

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I have to pick a physical therapist for chronic, moderate to pretty darn bad, pain in my neck and lower back. This is the only group I could find in the area. I just wonder if anyone has been treated there, and if so, how you would rate staff knowledge, skill, and communication regarding progress or whatever. Thank you..

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
are you asking about the local hospital physical therapy unit? If so, I was treated very well by them.
Nervous-Need Advice

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Thank you "which". I hear so many negatives...not about this hospital PT Unit, but just anything medical. I'm sure they are fine.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Peak Physical Therapy across from Sandhill Denistry is awesome. Great staff & very knowledgeable.
Ed Barber

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Kristy Harris runs it she is sweet person and does her JOB as the expert she is.I had two knee replacements and she did Physical Therapy both times, I couldn't have been taken better care of or received better Therapy ant where.
PT Knows

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Kristi Harris no longer runs/owns Peak Physical Therapy across from Snadhill Dentistry. Chris Robinson, Lindsey Baltz's husband, now owns/runs this clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Blackwell (May '15) 3 min tina a 4
red headed waitress at pizza hut 13 min tina a 22
Mikey 3 hr hmmm 2
Police Substation 5 hr believer in truth 14
Popeye and Camillia 12 hr Dan 22
Shoshawna 15 hr Man2 1
deer poachers 15 hr Man2 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages