Tina Graham where is she now!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Nov 30, 2011
well can't "want her for myself" if i have no balls. lets not call names like a preschooler!!! what did she deny you. like i said before get a life!!!

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Nov 30, 2011
someonewhoknows22 wrote:
well can't "want her for myself" if i have no balls. lets not call names like a preschooler!!! what did she deny you. like i said before get a life!!!
Ok idiot I said I had balls so I couldn't be a bitch! Learn to read!She didn't deny me anything. I'm actually afraid of what she gave me!

Since: Nov 11

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Nov 30, 2011
ok i got that even though ur a man u can still b a bi t c h, bitch! grow up and get over it and leave her alone she apparently doesn't want you!

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Jan 3, 2013
She is now being cheated on which is just payback for her.Hope shes knows we all think its pretty funny. What goes around comes around.

Pineville, AR

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Heard see finally dumoed that cheating Mcdowell and got herself another man. Who is that stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min BARNEYII 43,266
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 18 hr Ann 134
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner Tue How 8
Disability Court Tue Guest 3
Best Body Shops Tue Gates 17
Celebrate Recovery Tue Just try it 4
Peco Foods Tue I Know 11

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages