First Prev
of 9
Next Last
wondering

Ward, AR

#1 Jul 17, 2009
I don't know if it is correct or not but I heard from one of the bartenders that work at the Legion that the Moose got cited for serveing to minors. I know those two places like to stir crap about each other so I did not know if its true or not. Just wondering
its true

Little Elm, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2009
wondering wrote:
I don't know if it is correct or not but I heard from one of the bartenders that work at the Legion that the Moose got cited for serveing to minors. I know those two places like to stir crap about each other so I did not know if its true or not. Just wondering
Yea, its true. I heard they got shut down and fined pretty good. Someone told me they may not reopen but I dont know if thats true

Ward, AR

#3 Jul 18, 2009
hmm..Thats pretty serious stuff. Did they take anyone to jail? Who has to pay the fines? The club or the bartender?
i know

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2009
first of all the moose is not shut down. and as far as what happened mind your own damn business.
Well

Hinesville, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2009
if its not shut down, then why werent they opened tonight? They may not be shut down for good, but they are closed for a period of time.
never

Ward, AR

#7 Jul 19, 2009
i know wrote:
first of all the moose is not shut down. and as far as what happened mind your own damn business.
First of all smartass, if it happens in our community it is EVERYONES bussiness, and second of all someone at the Moose should of been minding bussiness and then it would not be an issue now would it? If the moose is serveing minors they should be shut down or is the moose and legion ABOVE the law? I don't think so.
Ur an idiot

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2009
i know wrote:
First of all, thats everyones business that wants to go there or has gone there.
IF GUILTY YOU PAY

Montgomery, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2009
All I can say if IF they got caught selling to a minor, and were fined for it is this:
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
DON'T SELL TO MINORS!!!!!!!!!!
i know

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2009
the bartender did not knowingly sell to a minor. the girls id was double checked at the door.
maybe

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jul 19, 2009
if true - they should charge the girl with fraud, false id, or something not the moose/bartender.
i know

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2009
thankyou
She aint got no friends

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Jul 19, 2009
i know wrote:
My goodness are you freaking out because people are talking about your classy hangout?
get it straight

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2009
i know wrote:
the bartender did not knowingly sell to a minor. the girls id was double checked at the door.
Somebody apparently has their facts mixed up. They don't send a minor in with a fake id to make a bust for selling to a minor ever, that would be illegal. So get your facts straight because that don't make sense. Maybe the bartender was too loaded herself to read the id correctly? If she was under 21 her id stated that.
how

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jul 19, 2009
can a non-member just walk in and be served at the moose/legion/cclub? thought these were private clubs. do you have to be signed in/guest, buy membership at the door, or what?
does the door or bartender check the ids?
asdfjkl

United States

#16 Jul 19, 2009
get it straight wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody apparently has their facts mixed up. They don't send a minor in with a fake id to make a bust for selling to a minor ever, that would be illegal. So get your facts straight because that don't make sense. Maybe the bartender was too loaded herself to read the id correctly? If she was under 21 her id stated that.
maybe you should get your facts straight before you make comments because bartenders arent allowed to drink if their working & second of all are you so stupid that you have never heard of a fake id
the facts

Bossier City, LA

#18 Jul 19, 2009
I have been going there since before cindy craig quit working there.I have seen minors in there for years on thursdays and sundays. so dont talk about what you dont know. And by the way I heard virginia SAY SHE DONT CARE HOW OLD THEY ARE IF THEY ARE WILLING TO SHOW AN ID SHE IS WILLING TO SELL TO THEM...

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 19, 2009
get it straight wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody apparently has their facts mixed up. They don't send a minor in with a fake id to make a bust for selling to a minor ever, that would be illegal. So get your facts straight because that don't make sense. Maybe the bartender was too loaded herself to read the id correctly? If she was under 21 her id stated that.
Cops in other cities have used this way of checking on bars and stores that sell cigs to underage for years.
aka

Bossier City, LA

#20 Jul 19, 2009
lol
not Mayberry

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#21 Jul 19, 2009
whatever....If you are behind the bar you are responsible FOR THAT BAR...take a course in alcohol, tobacco and you will be educated in the facts. Virginia dropped the ball LOL on this one I hope that they NEVER reopen they had the opinion they were the country club of hole in the walls LMAO
Samantha Butler

Olive Branch, MS

#22 Jul 19, 2009
Sounds like half the people flapping their jaws on here about the moose, have never been to the moose. Virginia rarely drinks, she acts a little goofy but most of the time, but she is not drunk. She made a mistake, something every single person on here is guilty of at some point in their life. So why don't ya'll quit worrying about it, leave the moose alone and just don't visit the place if you find it so offensive. Virginia is a very sweet person if you got to know her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Ball 3 hr Joey 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Denver 33,406
needed 5 hr guest 8
Places for rent affordable and pet friendly Sat LorieB 1
Best Tax Preparer Sat CalGal57 9
Bo Shipp Sat Melissa 27
Harps Fri guest 5

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance