United States

#51 May 7, 2013
Who's runnin'?
lol

United States

#52 May 7, 2013
ashley crow wrote:
<quoted text>dope
Ashley honey u r clearly on the wrong topic! Get some sleep its obvious when u r on topic at 4 in the morning u need to lay off the dope!
consider this

Rowlett, TX

#53 May 7, 2013
First of all Tim is not blind, anyone who walks on hwy 90 is not blind. Second, apparently he was harassing someone again. Fact, he had just gotten out of jail for calling 911 and harassing them like 20 times. Yes its sad he got shot but don't go around threatening everybody because eventually its gonna end bad. I do hope Tim recovers and then considers leaving people alone. If your bored get a job in jonesboro near kait8 where they hire the impaired
lol

United States

#54 May 7, 2013
Yes he is blind!!!!!!! Consider this he wasn't blind all of his life he has a cane and he has 2 ears!!!! Yes he has a smart mouth so if that's the case I know several shit starters that arent blind could use a lesson like this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing today 58 min Woodpecker 8
Pocahontas football 1 hr Pokeyfan 1
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 1 hr Cousin 77
alcohol petition 4 hr Guest 25
D.O.T. Physical 5 hr Info 1
What big boob girls make out with other girls? 5 hr Guest 11
Fake company 5 hr Guest 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance