Cleveland, OH

#24 May 2, 2013
He can't even spell his relatives name and hasn't said a thing that happened so could be he's FOS
lol

United States

#25 May 2, 2013
Idk the law seems hell bound on keeping this story hush hush. I do not believe procedures were followed and his family deserves answers!! I could understand if he wasn't blind n I see no reason for this to be called self defense! It is a cover up and Randolph County will pay again!

Mountain Home, AR

#26 May 2, 2013
in the Jonesboro sun today, state police have been called in and they do have a poi no names mentioned. sun reported on the last two deaths here along with the guilty plea and now this shooting. it's about time.
lol

United States

#27 May 2, 2013
Thank u!
Leonard Maples

Whitney, TX

#28 May 2, 2013
Was a hunting accident plain and simple case closed - it may be a good case for the Oklahoma Murder Defense

Cleveland, OH

#29 May 2, 2013
Shot in the face twice is a hunting accident? Judy said in article truck pulled up, they argued, Timmy got shot and dude drove off. Sounds like she was there.
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#30 May 2, 2013
all - the verdict is in not gulity....no charges will be filed.........last time i am gonn say it.........self defense is not a crime!

Randolph county has an outstanding judicial system that works and serves its people well.

Thank you........Case closed.

Cleveland, OH

#32 May 2, 2013
Hunting accident. Self defense. Attempted murder. What else ya got Topix? Got any actual details about what happened?
mjm
#33 May 3, 2013
Mike wrote:
I don't think shooting a King is against the law in this county.
If shooting a King isn't against the law then tell me what is it that name that if you shoot em it would be against the law ?in Randolph County
mjm
#34 May 3, 2013
Denton Gage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-
First thing, quit hidin behind a screen name....You yellow coward.
Second, get your ck book out because I have it on good authorty that no charges will be filed.This invetigation has been handled with kid gloves and self defense occurred.
Third, I am kin to Takckett........leave it at that.
So does that make you special?next Tackett isn't even in this investigation
lol

Lockhart, TX

#37 May 3, 2013
Tim was just wearing boxers what was he gonna reach for and not to mention he is blind with a cane!!!!!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#38 May 3, 2013
A few key developments:
1)Mr. Odom acted in self defense and is now contemplating filing assault charges against Timmy King who went after him first. This seems reasonable based on my knowledge of what happened.
2)A restraining order was put in place last night against the immediate King family to protect Mr. Odom from any more threats and physical intimidation. This is a huge developement.
3)Mr. Odom has been taken out of state to receive special psychological attention. He is very distressed over what he witnessed and personally experienced.

Thank goodness for all the good folks at the Randolph County Sherriffs Office and the Prosecutor for protecting Mr. Odom and upholding justice via the due process of law.

Thank you for your support of Mr. Odom and his family during this teribly distressing time.
Yes

Jonesboro, AR

#39 May 3, 2013
Denton Gage wrote:
A few key developments:
1)Mr. Odom acted in self defense and is now contemplating filing assault charges against Timmy King who went after him first. This seems reasonable based on my knowledge of what happened.
2)A restraining order was put in place last night against the immediate King family to protect Mr. Odom from any more threats and physical intimidation. This is a huge developement.
3)Mr. Odom has been taken out of state to receive special psychological attention. He is very distressed over what he witnessed and personally experienced.
Thank goodness for all the good folks at the Randolph County Sherriffs Office and the Prosecutor for protecting Mr. Odom and upholding justice via the due process of law.
Your such a total dip sh!t and full of Sh!t... I happen to know that none of what you have said on this intire post was anywhere near truth.
really

Jonesboro, AR

#40 May 3, 2013
How do u know its all not true?
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#41 May 4, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text> Your such a total dip sh!t and full of Sh!t... I happen to know that none of what you have said on this intire post was anywhere near truth.
Yes-

You are obviously of unsound mind and very limited education. Your emotional outburst speaks to your total lack of knowledge in regards to this case. Please keep your ill informed ideas to yourself for they bring no value to this discussion.

Everything I have stated is of court and public record

Now, get back to clearing brush for $6/hour with your fat, lazy sisters you backwoods minion!
Wolf Blansett the 3rd

United States

#42 May 4, 2013
On a srious note - whats a blind man doing walking down the road in his boxers ? Why does Timmy think running his mouth and threatning folks is the thing to do - Red Kildow done shot his eyes out would have thought he might have learned his lesson - Is he really blind or just drawing goverment funds. His Ol Man could run that river in the pitch black and never hit a stick - the navigator was what we called him back in the day -
Dr Hoover

Bexar, AR

#43 May 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
I don't think shooting a King is against the law in this county.
I thought that they use to have a bounty on some of those King boys.
They were at one time very tough and the sheriff and his deputies always stayed clear of them.
neighbor

United States

#45 May 6, 2013
First of all mr Odom is from Memphis! He lives out of state! Second of all nobody from the immediate family has made any threats against anybody they are sickened by what has happened an worries everyday that their son could die at any moment third why did he stop his vehicle to talk to the blind man what gives him the authority to carry a pistol down rock glade trail running people off the road! Personally I believe the king family may need protection from the justice system since GRIDER is a conflict of interest it never stopped him from prosecuting the kings any other time. I believe this is a clear case of ignorance and stupidity!! The law thinks that them along with grider can turn this town upside down spin it around and feed u what you wanna hearBUT they are actually the ones we should worry about!!!! How is Grider still an attorney why is he not in jail clearly someody has taken the rap for him n the citizens of Randolph County have overlooked the snake that he really is!!!!
Denton Gage wrote:
A few key developments:
2)A restraining order was put in place last night against the immediate King family to protect Mr. Odom from any more threats and physical intimidation. This is a huge developement.;;
Thank you for your support of Mr. Odom and his family during this teribly distressing time.
fyi

Mountain Home, AR

#46 May 6, 2013
who gives a rats ass!!!!!!!!!!NOT ME
ashley crow

United States

#47 May 7, 2013
what is she and her new man on the run for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 23 min Rockee 40,854
Ally carter? 15 hr Someone who knows 13
Who is Arlin Varner? (Jun '09) 15 hr Black power 9
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 16 hr Country girl 8
T & J Contracting (May '14) 22 hr Guest 19
Mikey 23 hr Guest 17
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) Tue That guy 24

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance