First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Heard on scanner about cops at king residents, anyone know?

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2013
There's a post called sirens helicopter. Either Steven or Timmy have been shot, again.
Stancil Huffstedler

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Was Red Kildow involved?

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Stancil Huffstedler wrote:
Was Red Kildow involved?
No.
Deland Pusser

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Just spoke to LT. Eddie Rose of Pokey 911 - press conference this afternoon on the ordeal at Dalton Store
And wort not

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 29, 2013
I was turkey huntin on the kings land and saw timmy coming across the pasture last week. I was pissed that he spooked the bearded hen I was about to shoot but I just kept quiet and let him ease by me. Once even took a piss not 10 yards from me but I had my leafy suit on and he never noticed. Well.... I could have been wearing hunter orange and he wouldn't have noticed either and wort not.
crazy

Pocahontas, AR

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Crazy stuff
lol

Lockhart, TX

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Who shoots a blind man walking down the road with a cane twice in the face and doesn't even get arrested? What is wrong with our justice system? I believe it is time for a change! New sheriff and a new prosecuting attorney would be a good start!

Cleveland, OH

#11 Apr 30, 2013
lol wrote:
Who shoots a blind man walking down the road with a cane twice in the face and doesn't even get arrested? What is wrong with our justice system? I believe it is time for a change! New sheriff and a new prosecuting attorney would be a good start!
how is timmy? why did dude shoot him anyway?
lol

Lockhart, TX

#12 Apr 30, 2013
I guess he was a. COWARD but he wasn't arrested n I believe justice should be served!!!!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#13 May 1, 2013
lol wrote:
I guess he was a. COWARD but he wasn't arrested n I believe justice should be served!!!!
LOL-

You don't know what happened and I do........He wasn't a coward and justice was served. No arrest will be made. Mr. King was not an innocent bystandered like you think.

Cleveland, OH

#14 May 1, 2013
Denton Gage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-
You don't know what happened and I do........He wasn't a coward and justice was served. No arrest will be made. Mr. King was not an innocent bystandered like you think.
Well go on. Out with the story.
lol

United States

#15 May 1, 2013
How do u figure did he have a gun? Was he mouthing or swinging his cane if so drive on call the cops don't shoot him twice close range in the face n then leave him in the middle of the road for dead.....yeah I do know part of the story now what's your story!
lol

United States

#16 May 1, 2013
N BTW justice will be served n that is a promise if I have to pay for the lawyer myself there will be charges filed!!!
Mike

Ash Flat, AR

#17 May 1, 2013
I don't think shooting a King is against the law in this county.
lol

United States

#18 May 1, 2013
Its not against the law to shoot anybody obviously with all the unsolved murders lately. Good ol boys are slacking n its time for a change!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#19 May 1, 2013
lol wrote:
Its not against the law to shoot anybody obviously with all the unsolved murders lately. Good ol boys are slacking n its time for a change!
LOL-

First thing, quit hidin behind a screen name....You yellow coward.

Second, get your ck book out because I have it on good authorty that no charges will be filed.This invetigation has been handled with kid gloves and self defense occurred.

Third, I am kin to Takckett........leave it at that.

Cleveland, OH

#20 May 1, 2013
where did this happen?
lol

United States

#21 May 1, 2013
Oh maybe u should quit hiding behind a screen name barney fife! Timmy can not speak for himself YET! And it is by far not over!!!!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#22 May 1, 2013
lol wrote:
Oh maybe u should quit hiding behind a screen name barney fife! Timmy can not speak for himself YET! And it is by far not over!!!!
The verdict is in sissy boy: NOT GUILTY!.........NOT GUILTY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min --Bad Dad-- 42,075
Russian interference 22 min He Does 2
Our money 24 min He Does 6
Jessicas' Consignment 1 hr Info 5
Real piece of crap Travis godwin.. 7 hr Stupid people 1
Wesley garza 8 hr Jamie Garza 7
Word Association (Sep '10) 16 hr Iknowyou 196

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance