wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Heard on scanner about cops at king residents, anyone know?

East Sparta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

There's a post called sirens helicopter. Either Steven or Timmy have been shot, again.
Stancil Huffstedler

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Was Red Kildow involved?

East Sparta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Stancil Huffstedler wrote:
Was Red Kildow involved?
No.
Deland Pusser

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Just spoke to LT. Eddie Rose of Pokey 911 - press conference this afternoon on the ordeal at Dalton Store
And wort not

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I was turkey huntin on the kings land and saw timmy coming across the pasture last week. I was pissed that he spooked the bearded hen I was about to shoot but I just kept quiet and let him ease by me. Once even took a piss not 10 yards from me but I had my leafy suit on and he never noticed. Well.... I could have been wearing hunter orange and he wouldn't have noticed either and wort not.
crazy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Crazy stuff
lol

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Who shoots a blind man walking down the road with a cane twice in the face and doesn't even get arrested? What is wrong with our justice system? I believe it is time for a change! New sheriff and a new prosecuting attorney would be a good start!

East Sparta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

lol wrote:
Who shoots a blind man walking down the road with a cane twice in the face and doesn't even get arrested? What is wrong with our justice system? I believe it is time for a change! New sheriff and a new prosecuting attorney would be a good start!
how is timmy? why did dude shoot him anyway?
lol

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I guess he was a. COWARD but he wasn't arrested n I believe justice should be served!!!!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
I guess he was a. COWARD but he wasn't arrested n I believe justice should be served!!!!
LOL-

You don't know what happened and I do........He wasn't a coward and justice was served. No arrest will be made. Mr. King was not an innocent bystandered like you think.

East Sparta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Denton Gage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-
You don't know what happened and I do........He wasn't a coward and justice was served. No arrest will be made. Mr. King was not an innocent bystandered like you think.
Well go on. Out with the story.
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

How do u figure did he have a gun? Was he mouthing or swinging his cane if so drive on call the cops don't shoot him twice close range in the face n then leave him in the middle of the road for dead.....yeah I do know part of the story now what's your story!
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

N BTW justice will be served n that is a promise if I have to pay for the lawyer myself there will be charges filed!!!
Mike

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I don't think shooting a King is against the law in this county.
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Its not against the law to shoot anybody obviously with all the unsolved murders lately. Good ol boys are slacking n its time for a change!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Its not against the law to shoot anybody obviously with all the unsolved murders lately. Good ol boys are slacking n its time for a change!
LOL-

First thing, quit hidin behind a screen name....You yellow coward.

Second, get your ck book out because I have it on good authorty that no charges will be filed.This invetigation has been handled with kid gloves and self defense occurred.

Third, I am kin to Takckett........leave it at that.

East Sparta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

where did this happen?
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Oh maybe u should quit hiding behind a screen name barney fife! Timmy can not speak for himself YET! And it is by far not over!!!!
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Oh maybe u should quit hiding behind a screen name barney fife! Timmy can not speak for himself YET! And it is by far not over!!!!
The verdict is in sissy boy: NOT GUILTY!.........NOT GUILTY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 29 min Knock knock 256
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min Answer Man 28,957
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 30 min Knock knock 827
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 35 min Knock knock 407
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 36 min Knock knock 1,762
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 37 min Knock knock 214
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 39 min Knock knock 375
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••