First Prev
of 2
Next Last
O yes

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Mar 5, 2013
I think he might be our best man for the job,he has proved himself as gov. of fla.i think he understands what a tough job it will be after the Obama reck,he will cut welfare,s security will be combed through especially the one that have gotten on over the last 5 years,cut money to farms,cut money to forgien countries,but i think he can do the job as well as reverse some of the things Obama has done.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 5, 2013
O yes wrote:
I think he might be our best man for the job,he has proved himself as gov. of fla.i think he understands what a tough job it will be after the Obama reck,he will cut welfare,s security will be combed through especially the one that have gotten on over the last 5 years,cut money to farms,cut money to forgien countries,but i think he can do the job as well as reverse some of the things Obama has done.
The LAST thing we need is another republican in office,and a Bush? Have you fell and bumped your head or something?
we love the lefty brain

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text> The LAST thing we need is another republican in office,and a Bush? Have you fell and bumped your head or something?
You are the one who bumped their head! The Last thing we need is another complete demented egoistical moron who wants to continue to destroy America.
Any one who thinks this President isn't a disaster is either in a coma or a welfare leach.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Mar 5, 2013
we love the lefty brain wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one who bumped their head! The Last thing we need is another complete demented egoistical moron who wants to continue to destroy America.
Any one who thinks this President isn't a disaster is either in a coma or a welfare leach.
Actually the majority of americans agree with me..
Hannity

Pineville, AR

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Yeah, man! Another Bush. We're about to run out of wars. Who would Jeb bomb? Iran or North Korea? Who cares.
biker_dude

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Jeb has my vote. He has a mess to clean up but he is a good candidate.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Another Bush for President. Are you just stupid boy or smoking crack.
presidentfaggot

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
Obama is the crack smoker and the gay butt boy.
Even A bush would be better than presidick O zero
Fox News

Salem, AR

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Hannity wrote:
Yeah, man! Another Bush. We're about to run out of wars. Who would Jeb bomb? Iran or North Korea? Who cares.
He will get both of them the same day,Obama is letting them kick him around,they know he's a push over,as does Egypt,but they didn't even try that with George,they knew better,if jeb is in there wont be any Bengazhi issues like Obama let 4 men die while watching it happen,Dont mess with Jeb.
Are you that crazy

Salem, AR

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
Bush is going down in history as the best president in the history of our nation,look what a great job he done with only 5 trillion,did you know O' has already in 4 years spent 6.6 trillion.
Hank

Salem, AR

#11 Mar 5, 2013
we love the lefty brain wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one who bumped their head! The Last thing we need is another complete demented egoistical moron who wants to continue to destroy America.
You've got it,and i think he is both,scum of the earth.
Hank

Salem, AR

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the majority of americans agree with me..
You need to look at the recent polls,you are a little out of touch,i also noticed you are out numbered here,but dont stop posting everyone gets a laugh out of a fool.
Hannity

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Are you that crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is going down in history as the best president in the history of our nation,look what a great job he done with only 5 trillion,did you know O' has already in 4 years spent 6.6 trillion.
Are we forgetting that we had balanced budgets the four years before Bush took office? We even had a 250 billion surplus during Clintons last year. So what does Bush do? He cuts taxes, increases spending and starts two wars, sending us into the worst recession in 70 years. Yes he was the best President ever! We have been stuck with his tax breaks for the wealthy for the last four years (thank you TEA party). The ball he started rolling will take some time to stop. I don't think another Bush would do it.

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Mar 6, 2013
The only another Bush could win was if he was running against Charlie Manson and that would be close!
really

Calico Rock, AR

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>Are we forgetting that we had balanced budgets the four years before Bush took office? We even had a 250 billion surplus during Clintons last year. So what does Bush do? He cuts taxes, increases spending and starts two wars, sending us into the worst recession in 70 years. Yes he was the best President ever! We have been stuck with his tax breaks for the wealthy for the last four years (thank you TEA party). The ball he started rolling will take some time to stop. I don't think another Bush would do it.
delusional post full of lies and bs.

link your 4 balanced budgets and surplus.
we were attacked and congress voted on and funded the wars.
everyone got tax breaks.
recession was caused by d created housing plans, high fuel demand worldwide, too much govt spending and give aways, too many govt regs and taxes that sent jobs overseas.

still blaming bush is getting old.
what has the big 0 done the last 4 yrs except obstruct, devide, pander, throw more $$ to his voters, run up spending, start more stupid regulations and govt growth. what exactly does govt produce besides more problems and debt?

big 0 sure doesn't have us rolling in the right direction with more debt, bigger govt, and printing $50 billion a month.
Hannity

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Mar 6, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>delusional post full of lies and bs.
link your 4 balanced budgets and surplus.
we were attacked and congress voted on and funded the wars.
everyone got tax breaks.
recession was caused by d created housing plans, high fuel demand worldwide, too much govt spending and give aways, too many govt regs and taxes that sent jobs overseas.
still blaming bush is getting old.
what has the big 0 done the last 4 yrs except obstruct, devide, pander, throw more $$ to his voters, run up spending, start more stupid regulations and govt growth. what exactly does govt produce besides more problems and debt?
big 0 sure doesn't have us rolling in the right direction with more debt, bigger govt, and printing $50 billion a month.
I see that you are still watching my program. You watch Fox News for entertainment, not real news. My buddies and I get big money giving TEA partiers what they want, mostly baloney and bull hockey. Very few people are dumb enough to take it to heart.
You need more knoledge

Salem, AR

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>Are we forgetting that we had balanced budgets the four years before Bush took office? We even had a 250 billion surplus during Clintons last year. So what does Bush do? He cuts taxes, increases spending and starts two wars, sending us into the worst recession in 70 years. Yes he was the best President ever! We have been stuck with his tax breaks for the wealthy for the last four years (thank you TEA party). The ball he started rolling will take some time to stop. I don't think another Bush would do it.
We did not have a balance budget under Clinton,he took money from social security to make it balance,there was no money left ,we were in a resession when he went out of office and our Nat.debt was 5.6 trillion,Bush gave us a great economy untill 2006 when the Democrats won the house and senate,from then untill now we have been going down hill,think you G.BUSH for being a great president.
Hannity

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Mar 6, 2013
You need more knoledge wrote:
<quoted text>We did not have a balance budget under Clinton,he took money from social security to make it balance,there was no money left ,we were in a resession when he went out of office and our Nat.debt was 5.6 trillion,Bush gave us a great economy untill 2006 when the Democrats won the house and senate,from then untill now we have been going down hill,think you G.BUSH for being a great president.
Get your head out of the sand. Don't believe everything you hear on my network. We are here to pull your pud! We had four years of balanced budgets when Bush took office. When he gave his wealthy buddies big tax cuts and started spending gazillions of money we didn't have, he started a downward spiral that hasn't stopped yet. I am just stating facts. You are making things up (or believing Fox News, which is worse).
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Her are facts..
Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL!– manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.
Solar Trust of America: FAIL!- Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012
Bright Source: FAIL!- Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Bright Source lost billions of dollars but is getting more money to keep trying. Can you say,“This isn’t working Mr. President?”
Solyndra: FAIL!- Obama gave $500,000,000 (that’s a HALF BILLION!) in taxpayer money to Solyndra who shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 after billions in losses due to failure to make a solar product that works! Barack Obama was not vetted before being elected President and neither was Solyndra before Mr. Obama threw that taxpayer money down the drain of unproven technology.
LSP Energy: FAIL!- LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL!– On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
Abound Solar: FAIL!- Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama then announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy. Many of these failed corporations, such as Abound, donated MILLIONS and continue to donate to Barack Obama’s campaign. Can you say,“Democrat Slush Fund”? Yes this is illegal. But Democrats are being protected from being prosecuted, for now.
SunPower: FAIL!- SunPower stopped producing solar cells in 2011 at near bankruptcy then restructured with the help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL, Inc. who owns 60% stake in SunPower. Irony? The company is still struggling.
Beacon Power: FAIL!– Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy protection in October, 2011 just a year after Obama approved a $43 million Government loan guarantee. They remain barely in business, still struggling to make energy that makes sense or that works at all.
Ecotality: FAIL!- ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money and remains on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from President Obama, who wants to do some more of this kind of Democrat Slush Fund Guarantees after he is elected to a 2nd term.
A123 Solar: FAIL!- A123 Solar received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees even after the Solyndra bankruptcy and is getting another $500M from Obama after a loss of $400M.
UniSolar: FAIL!- Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20, 2012 after laying off hundreds of workers. UniSolar received even more Obama money after showing now progress, no profits and is still failing… yet they still remain in business with Obama’s help.
Azure Dynamics: FAIL!- Azure Dynamics filed for bankruptcy in June , 2012 wasting millions in Obama “Stimulus” money and received abatement on taxes owed and and several tax credits. Azure Dynamics LLC filed for bankruptcy protection in Canada and the US. Azure laid off 120 of its 160 employees in Oak Park; Boston; Vancouver, British Columbia; and the UK.
Evergreen Solar: FAIL!- Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama and filed bankruptcy in late 2011. Evergreen, which closed its taxpayer-supported Devens factory in March, 2011 cut more than 1800 jobs. Evergreen’s $450 million factory, turned out to be a colossal “waste” of taxpayer money.
Ener1: FAIL! Ener1 Inc. received a $118 million U.S. Energy Department grant from President Obama to make electric-car batteries but filed for bankruptcy protection January 2012 after defaulting on bond debt.
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Who is giving there buddies money again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) 13 min Tom 74
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Red Cloud 38,753
Kendall Haines (Jan '17) 7 hr Kendall haines 15
Who was the beautiful lady that wanted me to p... 9 hr Ted 1
Cody Martin Demolition 12 hr John law 3
1941 willys coupe 15 hr woodswitch 3
News Pocahontas police find half pound of pot in man... Fri Yeah real dumb ass 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages