Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 15, 2010
ANyone know detailson the wreck off of blackwellden rd saturday night heard there was a rollover there an wondering who was in it.
Whats It To You

Hardy, AR

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Yes, you nosey moron, we realize you're another of the many on Topix who just can't stand it if you're not apprised of any and every tragedy that occurs in Randolph County.

Yes, you moron, we realize your morbidity in wanting to know all the gory details of a wreck far outweighs any sense of common decency you may have.

Don't be so nosey.
morbid

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2010
Get HBO and entertain yourself. You are not worried about these people!
What It To You

Hardy, AR

#4 Nov 15, 2010
You're right,'morbid', I'm NOT worried about "these people". But I AM sickened, disgusted, and disappointed in anyone who feels a need to know all about any tragedy that befalls someone else in Randolph County.

Oh, and I do have every channel on HBO. I, especially, like the boxing events and good movies.

Thank you for the suggestion, anyway.
ALN

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 Nov 15, 2010
maybe sum ppl are curious bc they're worried it could be a freind or someone they know and they're concerned not everyone is just nosey....although yes some are just nosey but not all
nosey

Hardy, AR

#6 Nov 15, 2010
I thought the whole point of this sight was to be nosey. We want to know!
Tom The Tutor

Hardy, AR

#7 Nov 16, 2010
'nosey', this forum is not a "sight" (well, sometimes it is).

But, technically, it's a 'site'.

And considering the content of your post, I'd say you're aptly named.
nosey

Hardy, AR

#8 Nov 16, 2010
It's a "sight" when you're looking at it. If you're not nosey, you're not on this "site".
Churmudgeon

Evening Shade, AR

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Well its news. Most people are naturally curious if they werent there wouldnt be newspapers or news on TV. What is wrong with asking here? Is not likely you will get to read about it in the Star Hearld. Why the big secret ?
Churmudgen is a Criminal

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Nov 17, 2010
Churmudgeon wrote:
Well its news. Most people are naturally curious if they werent there wouldnt be newspapers or news on TV. What is wrong with asking here? Is not likely you will get to read about it in the Star Hearld. Why the big secret ?
Here is a secret that now is not one you are a criminal , since you brag about breaking Arkansas State Game laws.
Turn in the Poacher !
Seriously

Ozark, AR

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Curious wrote:
ANyone know detailson the wreck off of blackwellden rd saturday night heard there was a rollover there an wondering who was in it.
Jamie Starr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randolph County Exposed!!! 44 min guest 10
smallest wiener in town 2 hr Blue lights and s... 28
birdell Cafe 3 hr trying to behlpful 7
Nicole Zitzelberger- Johnson 4 hr old friend 1
Local corruption 4 hr Intelligent 1
who is up?? 9 hr Guest 1
whats going on 12 hr MaryJane 2
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE