Posting to myself

Melbourne, AR

#61 Mar 8, 2013
Bingy wrote:
No need for names (the real one) seems to have it together better than most on here.
i'm the nut.
Posting to myself

Melbourne, AR

#62 Mar 8, 2013
no need for names here wrote:
<quoted text>
Post who I am now. I am not worried as you have no clue as to who I am or my whereabouts.
he is still the nut.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#63 Mar 8, 2013
lol.
laughing

Mountain Home, AR

#64 Mar 8, 2013
No need for names here wrote:
<quoted text>I suffer from mental problem.
Thank you for doing this. You made me laugh. He's always such a jerk.
Get a job

Ash Flat, AR

#65 Mar 10, 2013
Bingy wrote:
lol.
You must be lonely and bored.
agree

Mountain Home, AR

#66 Mar 11, 2013
Get a job wrote:
<quoted text>You must be lonely and bored.
For someone who's husband supposedly died in the war and left her to raise babies on her own, she sure does have a lot of time on her hands. When she's not 'bingy' she's someone else, talking to herself, or spamming.
Get a job

Ash Flat, AR

#68 Mar 11, 2013
It is me wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Sean Hannity. I get on Topix all over the country and expound my true feelings. When I am on Fox News I am paid to be a fool. I am not allowed to be honest in any shape or form. Please continue to watch me even though we all know it makes you dumber than a TEA party moron. Oh well, that's probably what you are anyway. Please don't report me to the producers at Fox News. I love the money!
At least he gets paid to be a fool,he helps pay welfare ck.
Get a job

Ash Flat, AR

#69 Mar 11, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text> For someone who's husband supposedly died in the war and left her to raise babies on her own, she sure does have a lot of time on her hands. When she's not 'bingy' she's someone else, talking to herself, or spamming.
Its a he not a she,he is one mixed up dude,posting continually to him self,its mental,he rides around town like he thinks ppl dont know who he is,everyone knows who he is.

Location hidden

#71 Mar 12, 2013
Fools are blind, ignorant, and self imposed who assume things they do not know. The truth is like a snake ready to bite them, for they look not for the truth, but make excuses to defend their argument. Since I find your lies, your false accusations, and your plain stupidity amusing please keep entertaining me. I am not that other person but please keep believing I am it is funny. See I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Mountain Home, AR

#72 Mar 13, 2013
Get a job wrote:
<quoted text>Its a he not a she,he is one mixed up dude,posting continually to him self,its mental,he rides around town like he thinks ppl dont know who he is,everyone knows who he is.
I think i know who he is too, but he's not the same person as Bingy. Check Bingy out on most things she's posted in and you'll see that she does it too though. I'm not falling for her husband died in the war bs. Does the real 'no need for names here's first REAL name start with a J? I think i may have identified him just by the way he tries to make people feel small and by the annoying phrases that he often uses, also by his connection to Bingy.
nope

Mountain Home, AR

#73 Mar 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think i know who he is too, but he's not the same person as Bingy. Check Bingy out on most things she's posted in and you'll see that she does it too though. I'm not falling for her husband died in the war bs. Does the real 'no need for names here's first REAL name start with a J? I think i may have identified him just by the way he tries to make people feel small and by the annoying phrases that he often uses, also by his connection to Bingy.
Nope,he is bingy along with others.
girlie girl

Ash Flat, AR

#74 Mar 13, 2013
Who cares! I know way too many nuts. Alot of them are family. I guess thats not saying alot about me. LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#75 Mar 13, 2013
I don't care if you think I'm someone else just keep making yourselves seem stupid it is kinda funny.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#76 Mar 13, 2013
Nope I'm not anyone but me. As for my name buzzzz no j in it. And the only connection that I have with whoever bingy is they seem to have registered and have posted in this same thread. Now I hope you have been entertaining yourselves as I have only been logging in maybe once a day. And by logging in I mean bookmarks - topix - boom im in. I might check back in before I head to bed to see which entity of the many responds.

Location hidden

#77 Mar 13, 2013
OK have a good night America and all the ships at sea.
Obama Supporter

Oklahoma City, OK

#78 Mar 14, 2013
REDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>who is this nut, try and fin out and I will give you a hand!
How's that working out for ya?

Location hidden

#79 Mar 14, 2013
Good morning America.

Location hidden

#80 Mar 14, 2013
Bingy wrote:
Good morning America.
OK this is getting a bit stalker-ish.
Look

Mountain Home, AR

#81 Mar 15, 2013
I'll bet you are having a lot of fun posting to yourself,you are the nut,nuts,you would think a guy would get tired of getting his arse kicked every day.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82 Mar 15, 2013
No need for names, nobody is falling for your innocent act. You're just making a fool of yourself. You only WISH someone was stalking you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas Prices 5 min wondering 1
wreck 54 min Brittany 48
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mary 30,032
second chance 2 hr Catching Up 24
Why parts of the US are becoming like Sodom 4 hr guest 5
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 8 hr Just Me 82
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 16 hr Hopeful 13
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs