|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Buckwheat Rules wrote:
My 401K and pay earnings are drastically up since I got called back to my job after the Bush recession that about destroyed this nation and caused so many to lose their jobs for those who still had a job that Romney hadn't already sent to China. So yes! I'm paying more taxes too because because I'm earning more. I'm also spending more in sales tax because I have more to spend. Even purchased a brand new GMC truck thanks to Obama saving GM and now GM is thriving forward creating more and more jobs. Not just at GM but its support plants that are all around these parts of the country.
I dont understand people wanting to vote back in a party that almost destroyed this nation. Obama may not be that great but he is a much better option than what we had and at least he works for the working people. Not corporations like the Teapublicans.
What a joke his 401 k was most likely just that 4.o1 dollars and a penny,and he most likely couldn't buy a toy truck,you cant buy one with food stamps,now get back to msnbc before you miss more bull shat,because you spend 24 hours a day on here,but they wont tell you about solyndra,cash for cluncker costing $24000 per car,the 16.5 trillion debt,windmills that wont work or put out as much power as one nuke plant,but if you want the truth and it wont kill you then turn over to FOX NEWS.
love the lefty brain

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

How funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get busy !! Put on that Tin Foil Hat that Fox News sent you in the mail. That might help. Or drink some of that Tea Party Kool-aid.
Ill give you a hint. I do have a job so you won't find me at home very much. I'm over 25 but under 50 and I'm a white male and I'm a registered Democrate. On your mark, get set , GO!!!!
You that gay rump ranger that had the accident with the truck but was uninsured and not only stiffed the trucking company but the hospital.
You enjoy eating feces and drinking pea as part of that wonderful lifestyle.
You like the MSNBC wackos that cheer every time there is a new crisis and get a tingle up their leg.
Seriously

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I wonder If any of you have any real understanding of how our government works. If you did you would spend less time blaming presidents for everything that happens or exists and more time looking at congress and the senate. However, the congress and senate want you to blame the president so that you'll spend less time meddling in politics so they can keep their asses in those seats selling off their votes and filling their bank accounts.
Asst to the president

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
I wonder If any of you have any real understanding of how our government works. If you did you would spend less time blaming presidents for everything that happens or exists and more time looking at congress and the senate. However, the congress and senate want you to blame the president so that you'll spend less time meddling in politics so they can keep their asses in those seats selling off their votes and filling their bank accounts.
Are you black,have you been appointed Gov. of pocahontas,or cheif dumbas,when did you decide that you could tell me what to do,i think you know what i'm going to tell you next,kiss-it.
geewhiz

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The person that you guys are looking for is a person who sits at their computer all day wreaking havoc on other threads in many cities. Whoever they are they care nothing about the actual basis of the thread they just thrive on the attention whether it is good or bad. They want total control of the thread they decide to attack and will actually debate back and forth with himself. He will use many names here is a few of them UMMMMMMM, Ginger, Ginger is in the house, JSYWK, Unreal and many more. He has completely made the Karen Swift thread a mockery on the Dyersburg thread and since she was from Pocahontas he has made his way over here to delight all of you good people with his fake, useless words! I can guarantee you this person has not even voted in years because he doesn't leave his computers or house for that matter. He probably has a multiple personality disorder and I can tell all of you there will be several posters get on here to take up for him of course they are ALL HIM! I forgot to mention his cousin is the sheriff there in Dyersburg so he always has GREAT inside info! Lol he is also a wonderful, life saving weatherman! Isn't that right ummmmmmm?! WOW!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Man you guys really are all pissy since this whole Hope and Change thing stopped working on Day 2 of the presidency. I am a conservative. I have my own garden that I can from every season. I am careful with my spending because my money is all I have. I pay in during tax season like I am supposed to do. I will say this though if granting gay marriage will shut you up and end all the parades then have it. I do not have to watch Fox news or any other news channel to know this Nation is going to the dogs. And when the bottom finally falls out I will have plenty of food put back and still growing in my garden. I will have plenty to eat and drink. I won't have to pay in taxes to support the 47% any more. I will be fine. And you want be able to come take it either because I am a gun owner. So when the fertilizer hits the fan, do not come knocking I have supported you enough through the taxes that I pay. You guys get all upset because you think the republicans are destroying our way of life because they won't vote to end the budget cuts. Get over it. We owe China more than we are worth. And all your grand Pooba can do s want more and think about how he could get a law passed to remove term limitations.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Man you guys really are all pissy since this whole Hope and Change thing stopped working on Day 2 of the presidency. I am a conservative. I have my own garden that I can from every season. I am careful with my spending because my money is all I have. I pay in during tax season like I am supposed to do. I will say this though if granting gay marriage will shut you up and end all the parades then have it. I do not have to watch Fox news or any other news channel to know this Nation is going to the dogs. And when the bottom finally falls out I will have plenty of food put back and still growing in my garden. I will have plenty to eat and drink. I won't have to pay in taxes to support the 47% any more. I will be fine. And you want be able to come take it either because I am a gun owner. So when the fertilizer hits the fan, do not come knocking I have supported you enough through the taxes that I pay. You guys get all upset because you think the republicans are destroying our way of life because they won't vote to end the budget cuts. Get over it. We owe China more than we are worth. And all your grand Pooba can do s want more and think about how he could get a law passed to remove term limitations.
Do you truly believe things are that bad or just blown up by rightwing media like Fox? The private sector is adding thousands of jobs every month. That's the opposite of the tens of thousands lost each month under Bush.
The stock market set a new record high yesterday. The economy is finally recovering.
Our troops are home or coming home. Other country's don't hate us as bad now.
Children unable to get healthcare can now get treated.
Our Grandparents still have something to fall back on for now. Republicans want to change that.
Overall I think things are good and getting better every year. Think about it.
solution

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you truly believe things are that bad or just blown up by rightwing media like Fox? The private sector is adding thousands of jobs every month. That's the opposite of the tens of thousands lost each month under Bush.
The stock market set a new record high yesterday. The economy is finally recovering.
Our Grandparents still have something to fall back on for now. Republicans want to change that.
the govt is creating $50 to $100 BILLION A MONTH to pump up the economy. and you think things are good and getting better? go beat your head on the wall!!!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks China for all that money for us to blow on crap. They also have not mad up for the jobs lost since he took office, but let me guess that is Bush's fault. The $80 million in auto bailouts so the unions would not go under. Apparently he can now order drone strikes against US citizens on US soil if he deems them a threat. That is a violation of civil liberties what about a fair trial. Granted this is only in extreme cases but crap that is still frightening. This man has more power than any other President who has been in office. He openly states he will not negotiate with republicans on budget matters. He is nothing short of an arrogant prick who dreams of a dictatorship. e spend federal dollars so his wife can appear at Hollywood events and he loves to take off to sporting events constantly. These trips and expenditures are on your dime, if you even pay taxes. He does not give a crap about any of you. He is set for life for being the most in effective President we have ever had besides Carter. Our troops are coming home only to see that we are ramping up for conflict with Korea, Iran , and Syria. Our Secretary of State lied about his military service and dishonored the medals given to him. Great choice there.Give me a friggin break he is no better than the last few that have set in office. We won't have a functional government until the day we remove our politicians and actually place intelligent people in office. And that is Democrat and Republican. They are all in it for one thing. To get rich off everyone else and they will say whatever they have to so they can keep their lavish lifestyle.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Our Grandparents still have something to fall back on for now.

That is funny my mother receives social security and got an increase of a whole $4.73. Thanks a s s holes. I mean she only worked for 47 years to get it. But we can afford the security detail for Mrs. Obama to appear on the Oscars. Self righteous pricks.
Hannity

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Our Grandparents still have something to fall back on for now.
That is funny my mother receives social security and got an increase of a whole $4.73. Thanks a s s holes. I mean she only worked for 47 years to get it. But we can afford the security detail for Mrs. Obama to appear on the Oscars. Self righteous pricks.
I think your blame is a little misplaced. Obama wants to save Social Security. The Republicans want to cut it. The Presidents and their families have always gotten protection from the Secret Service (even the past Presidents and their widows still get it).
No need for names here

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

geewhiz wrote:
The person that you guys are looking for is a person who sits at their computer all day wreaking havoc on other threads in many cities. Whoever they are they care nothing about the actual basis of the thread they just thrive on the attention whether it is good or bad. They want total control of the thread they decide to attack and will actually debate back and forth with himself. He will use many names here is a few of them UMMMMMMM, Ginger, Ginger is in the house, JSYWK, Unreal and many more. He has completely made the Karen Swift thread a mockery on the Dyersburg thread and since she was from Pocahontas he has made his way over here to delight all of you good people with his fake, useless words! I can guarantee you this person has not even voted in years because he doesn't leave his computers or house for that matter. He probably has a multiple personality disorder and I can tell all of you there will be several posters get on here to take up for him of course they are ALL HIM! I forgot to mention his cousin is the sheriff there in Dyersburg so he always has GREAT inside info! Lol he is also a wonderful, life saving weatherman! Isn't that right ummmmmmm?! WOW!
I suffer from mental problems.
No need for names here

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks China for all that money for us to blow on crap. They also have not mad up for the jobs lost since he took office, but let me guess that is Bush's fault. The $80 million in auto bailouts so the unions would not go under. Apparently he can now order drone strikes against US citizens on US soil if he deems them a threat. That is a violation of civil liberties what about a fair trial. Granted this is only in extreme cases but crap that is still frightening. This man has more power than any other President who has been in office. He openly states he will not negotiate with republicans on budget matters. He is nothing short of an arrogant prick who dreams of a dictatorship. e spend federal dollars so his wife can appear at Hollywood events and he loves to take off to sporting events constantly. These trips and expenditures are on your dime, if you even pay taxes. He does not give a crap about any of you. He is set for life for being the most in effective President we have ever had besides Carter. Our troops are coming home only to see that we are ramping up for conflict with Korea, Iran , and Syria. Our Secretary of State lied about his military service and dishonored the medals given to him. Great choice there.Give me a friggin break he is no better than the last few that have set in office. We won't have a functional government until the day we remove our politicians and actually place intelligent people in office. And that is Democrat and Republican. They are all in it for one thing. To get rich off everyone else and they will say whatever they have to so they can keep their lavish lifestyle.
No need for names here

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for names here

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>I think your blame is a little misplaced. Obama wants to save Social Security. The Republicans want to cut it. The Presidents and their families have always gotten protection from the Secret Service (even the past Presidents and their widows still get it).
I suffer from mental problem.
Hannity

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

No need for names here wrote:
<quoted text>I suffer from mental problem.
I believe you!

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wow you just proved that you are the one that is posting under different names. Whenever I post it is highlighted in yellow. It has been tried before many times to act like I am the one posting. Yet it fails miserably each time as you can tell my beliefs, and yes on here I have said that I have a couple of mental problems such as PTSD and survivors guilt because I lived and they did not. But that does not take away from the fact that I am intelligent and have my own opinions such as you do but mine are based on reality.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

no need for names here wrote:
Wow you just proved that you are the one that is posting under different names. Whenever I post it is highlighted in yellow. It has been tried before many times to act like I am the one posting. Yet it fails miserably each time as you can tell my beliefs, and yes on here I have said that I have a couple of mental problems such as PTSD and survivors guilt because I lived and they did not. But that does not take away from the fact that I am intelligent and have my own opinions such as you do but mine are based on reality.
You are suffering ,i can tell by the post you post,however its from siting on you're azz and being to lazy to work,and by the way,a guy i know thinks he knows you,and where you did work,he also thinks he knows where you live,i will post as soon as he is sure,and by the way i dont believe any of the above shat.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

No need for names (the real one) seems to have it together better than most on here.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>You are suffering ,i can tell by the post you post,however its from siting on you're azz and being to lazy to work,and by the way,a guy i know thinks he knows you,and where you did work,he also thinks he knows where you live,i will post as soon as he is sure,and by the way i dont believe any of the above shat.
Post who I am now. I am not worried as you have no clue as to who I am or my whereabouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
will you vote for Tiny Tim Scott for Mayor 13 min Me too 6
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 17 min get a grip on reality 16
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 21 min get a grip on reality 22
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min What 27,904
pizza hut must be desperate 2 hr guest 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr peter pan 9,716
Medessia Tunstall Sat just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••