Bradford, AR

#23 Oct 29, 2013
Where is it coming from?
hospital tax
pool tax
ddr

Ash Flat, AR

#24 Oct 30, 2013
Ole smoking Joe does it again. We can't win in this city for him.
churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#27 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
you are all pissin' in the wind. you are stuck with Joe and the boys, so get over it and move on. It will only get worse as new industry comes in, and enough revenue is generated to make up for the mistakes.
New Industry? Enough Revenue? Boy are you delusional !!!! Only part I agree with is being stuck joe and the boys. Man am I happy I don't live in Randolph county.
Truth

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Oct 31, 2013
Fo Sho wrote:
<quoted text> Probably they will increase the sales tax so no one will shop in Pocahontas.
We already did that. We had the vote and we voted for a sales tax increase. Smart ain't we?
Tackmaster

Hardy, AR

#29 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
I was wondering if anyone would even notice.... really, either no one gives a $hit, or everyone is helpless. May as well pay up.
The Council members dont give a poo because the Machine keeps voting the BUMS back in office. Free ride in this Carnival Town. Bet my Martha Washington High back the Carnival is cheating and by passing laws. VOTE THE BUMS OUT TEA
looky

Ash Flat, AR

#30 Oct 31, 2013
Joe Grinder is a crook.
Tackmaster

Hardy, AR

#31 Oct 31, 2013
Monkey see Monkey Do wrote:
<quoted text> you are a person at needs. Why want you do something good? Like helping others in need! Help the children or help the needy! Really bright! Gone to court and lose 1.8 million! Do your home work! Don't put the blame on the Mayor or your council ... Ask your Old Mayor? He's the one with the answer. Do your research before you start crying. Eighteen Hundred Thousand Ten Dollar Bill!!! WOW!!! Think about paying that!!! Waiting on your reply?
Im under impression from previous lawsuits that settled the City council, both Mayors are Violating State and Federal Laws, not following policys. Settlements are just the hush money so the public does not see what the Judge saw and what the Opposing Attorneys dug up in Depositions and investigations. Shame on you for condoneing bad policy, state and Federal Law violations. Is the new Mayor and Police Chief up for appointments with opposing attorneys in a new law suit now? Will the Council and Mayor, Police Chief be drilled on Training, policy and Alleged double standards,Again? Whats good for some is not good for others. All this was the incriminating factor in the previous law suits. When does the City get dinged in Audits or dinged by Municipal League for going over certain amount of lawsuits for coverage they have? I hope the new lawsuit does not find more State Federal law violations, Policy violations. If so you folks should consider new leaders this time around or just keep your ice tea cold and watch the mini series every season. TEA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Shannon Palmer? 2 hr Guest 2
wayne and shirly maynard (Jul '13) 6 hr to dumb 8
kathy smith 7 hr friend 3
savanah heart 8 hr know it all 15
don's steakhouse 10 hr Poky Gal 10
Wendy's Sun Crazy 1
mandy dollins Sun Crazy 9
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE