Handicap Parking Spaces
Nicky

Pocahontas, AR

#1 Dec 11, 2013
I worked 30 solid minutes last Friday in the sleet and Snow Getting Gramps Handicap Tags off his vehicle and then put on to mine. When I Finally got to Wally World I couldn't even find a space open. Walmart Needs to put many more Handicap parking spaces They have the money.
just saying

Plano, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2013
Its because people like you that people that really need a handicap spot can't get one.
looky

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Good point Nickey. They do need more handicap parking. I'm gonna c if I can get one of them deals for my mirror. I'm tired of walking from the middle of parking lot. How u get one of them?
Nicky

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Dec 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
Its because people like you that people that really need a handicap spot can't get one.
Thanks for agreeing we need more spaces around stores
just saying

Cedar Park, TX

#5 Dec 12, 2013
I wasn't agreeing with you. A lot of people just get the handicap tag just so they don't have to walk as far not because their handicapped.
looky

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2013
How would u people like to be 22 and have little kids having to walk all way around Walmart pulling 2 or 3 carts of Rib eyes and other generic brand foods and living off food stamps
looky

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Why would Just saying agree with Nicky? You think we ought to just use the handicap even when others really need them. Never thought u would agree on that
Grinch

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 16, 2013
Designate one day a week as handicap only shopping day at Wallyworld.
Ray

Bexar, AR

#9 Dec 16, 2013
Cappers RULE! The worm will turn for the everyday working Joe someday. They bust their a$$ all day then try to rush to WW to get something to eat only to have to park in the next fourty and only to get inside to stand in line behind some welfare queens or Mexicans spending food stamps. If they escape the store without being ran over by one of the Gimp Carts they should consider themselves lucky. We are supporting a nation of freeloaders they for the most part have never hit a lick of work, however they don't seem to have any trouble breeding like rats a generation of future queens that like cockroaches will breed more generations of freeloaders.
shazaam

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2013
I think shopping @ wm should b a privilege for the working. Since ur so fked up stay @ home. I will bring you food. If i forget a time or two maybe you will lose some of your fat azz and then u wont need a handicap spot. See, problem solved.
Nicky

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Dec 16, 2013
looky!!! if you don't have a gramps to take his license plate. You can look around and see who left their car unlocked and just grab one off their mirror that's a lot easier.
just saying

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2013
Nicky wrote:
looky!!! if you don't have a gramps to take his license plate. You can look around and see who left their car unlocked and just grab one off their mirror that's a lot easier.
Proves my point they don't need the handicapped tag their just to lazy to walk. Taking up spaces for people that really need them
looky

Memphis, TN

#13 Dec 17, 2013
I've needed one them there tags for along time. When u have as many groceries that I do at first of month, ain't reason walk that far.
Cart Boy

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Feb 16, 2014
I agree Nicky!!! I have a Handicap tag for all 5 of mine and the old lady's vehicles!! It Has saved us and kids many miles of walking.
Yannie

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Nothing irks me more than inconsiderate jerks taking handicap spots when they don't need them. I am not handicapped, it is just very disrespectful and cruel. I hope the bastards that do this never find handicap spots when they come to need them. Karma is a bitch. I wish we had the resources to fine every violator. No small fines either. We need to hit them where it hurts. I say the fine should be a thousand dollars for the first offense. I also say we should raise it an additional thousand for each additional offense. Maybe the people in a mad hurry or chronic lazy assholes would quit taking them. /rant
just saying

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2014
I agree with yannie and have the third offense a 6 month suspended drivers licence.
Someone who knows

Melbourne, AR

#17 Feb 24, 2014
They won't do anything to people that pak in a handicap parking in Pc. butthey sure do in Jonesboro Because you have 5 kids and have to walk from the South forty don t make you handicap or friend of the mayor
Bayou Boy

Calico Rock, AR

#18 Mar 5, 2014
Good Luck Finding One In This Mess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese restaurant in Pocahontas 5 hr ImRonBurgundy 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Reality Check 42,921
Handyman 9 hr Herman Suhl 5
Home for rent 21 hr Bullcrap 3
Best Body Shops Sat Herman Suhl 15
Larry Rogers for Sheriff Sat Buddy love 3
Old Houses "Crack Shacks" Apr 19 Opportunity 2

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages