First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

United States

#61 Aug 29, 2012
No she is not a tease, yes she talk to other. But it is every evident that she is there to see just one guy. So how is that a tease. I do wonder why they are trying to hide it. But you will see one leave then the other leave. I think everyone there knows what is going on but they have their reason and it is really no ones else's business. But no, she isn't teasing anyone at all. She is there the see a man friend.
black beard

United States

#62 Aug 30, 2012
Sounds like one or both are married or one or both has a boyfriend or girlfriend. I have had to do that a time or two myself. Needless to say most people that are regulars in a bar sees that all the time. So they really are hiding a thing
to Curious

Ash Flat, AR

#63 Sep 8, 2012
I am confused. Does this woman have one man and one friend or 2 different men?
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#64 Sep 9, 2012
IPOD wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Not only is his music awful so are his pick up lines. He hit on my wife for almost 15 minutes while some buddies of mine and I played a game of pool. Finally she stood up and told him - you're married and so am I, I wouldn't sleep with you if I was single. It's time for you you to leave me the hell alone!- From what I hear he's always cheating on his wife and after that I am sure that's true. I know he drives around drunk all the time and sooner or later he's gonna hurt someone. Hopefully it'll just be him he hurts. The guy is definitely scum of the earth.
Who is this guy nobody has the balls rto call him out.
Curious

United States

#65 Sep 10, 2012
No she only has one man and a friend. I was just wrong on who I thought was her man and who was a friend. I know her man' s name and I know her name now. I don't know her friend's name. I have one seen her friend once maybe twice on a weekend. So I guess I have stoved this big mystery. I want mention their name no need for that.
Just stating the facts

United States

#66 Sep 13, 2012
First off the legion is a private club not a bar yes liquor is served there n accordance with state law if not Randolph county abc board n k9 drug task force would have had no problem shutting them down that was pretty obvious the night they raided it there were no patrons or employees n violation of any laws the legion organisation benefits your community it rarely gets recognised because this is a dry county n it is pretty sad to discriminate something that is trying to give back to our veterans n their families n friends disgrace is what I think one last thing there is no one perfect that goes to the American legion and there is no one perfect going to church every Sunday morning either
To Curious

Powhatan, AR

#67 Sep 13, 2012
Curious wrote:
She always wears a dress or skirt. You can tell she is very much a lady and she cares about her appearance. She always is dress very lady like and looks good
If she was a "Lady"she certainly would not be at the legion...She would be in church..Silly guy!
Just stating the facts

United States

#68 Sep 14, 2012
To Curious wrote:
<quoted text>If she was a "Lady"she certainly would not be at the legion...She would be in church..Silly guy!
to curious a lady would not get on this page n gossip either they would give it all to the Lord so I hope you r not calling yourself a lady
last call

United States

#69 Sep 15, 2012
I am new to this site but when I read this article I had to read it. Because I go out to the legion and I have fun dancing. I know this woman and I also know she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend must live or works out of town. Because you never see them together but on weekends. But during the week she goes out to the legion and she has more men's hands on her body than Carter has liver pills. She is the type of woman that other women have to hide their men from. A woman she is but she is everything but a lady. I just wishes her boyfriend could catch her ass. She give other women a bad name by the way she allow men to fondle her body parts.
wildman

United States

#70 Sep 16, 2012
I don't care who touches her as long as I get mine. That thing is tight.
bubba

West Memphis, AR

#71 Sep 17, 2012
Well I am telling you all out there if this nice lady has got to be some kinda pretty. Specially if she is making g this many peoples talking about her. Wild man there is only one thing you do or have touched is yourself and even that had to be disappointing to you.
Hoelscher Gal

Jonesboro, AR

#72 Sep 17, 2012
She is one with neat rides and messes with guy that wears sunglasses on head drives new black caddy and messes with married women
Bill

Jonesboro, AR

#73 Sep 30, 2012
Drink up
last call

United States

#74 Oct 9, 2012
Well I thought I would never do this. But I must apologize for the horoble statement that I wrote about this woman at the legion and I really have felt bad about it. She is a lady and what I said isn't totally true. There is only one guy out there that has paid her attention and he really limes her. I don't know if she reads this site or not. But since I wrote that terrible article I have noticed she has not been back out there and I feel to blame. So girl if you do read this. It is just my way of apologizing for what I wrote. But I do know this, there is a good guy out there that really thinks a lot about you and if you read this you know who he is. So girl if you pass this chance up, I will say your are totally crazy for it. At the legion he is like a kid that has lost his best friend. So if you read this and you do like him he is good guy. Again I apologize fir all the mean things I said. But this guy likes you a lot. I now I feel better and if she reads this I hope she excepts my apologies on here. But if you are interested you better make a move and make it fast.
really

United States

#75 Oct 9, 2012
Sounds like the bartender needs a tip!
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

#76 Oct 12, 2012
It has been in violation, fined and put on probation.
Yeah, we are really taking care of the veterans, this is just what they need! Poppycock. It is an excuse to be open and serve up drinks to anyone and everyone who has a buck!
Just stating the facts wrote:
First off the legion is a private club not a bar yes liquor is served there n accordance with state law if not Randolph county abc board n k9 drug task force would have had no problem shutting them down that was pretty obvious the night they raided it there were no patrons or employees n violation of any laws the legion organisation benefits your community it rarely gets recognised because this is a dry county n it is pretty sad to discriminate something that is trying to give back to our veterans n their families n friends disgrace is what I think one last thing there is no one perfect that goes to the American legion and there is no one perfect going to church every Sunday morning either
fact

Jonesboro, AR

#77 Oct 13, 2012
Randolph County wrote:
It has been in violation, fined and put on probation.
Yeah, we are really taking care of the veterans, this is just what they need! Poppycock. It is an excuse to be open and serve up drinks to anyone and everyone who has a buck!
<quoted text>
The legion is just a place to go get drunk and to pretend to be part of a good organization. The only think they do charitable wise is provide a Christmas Dinner for the students at the Exceptional School. Thats real nice and all but they do it just to make there self feel better.
Other tnan that its just a local watering hole
Just stating the FACTS

United States

#78 Oct 20, 2012
Uneducated ask the boys state what the legion has done for them or the kids that have received scholarships or the families of fallen soldiers who c a flag waving on their graves on memorial day or the smile on the childrens faces when they c Santa at the annual dinners or the softball team that the legion sponsors or the families that benefit auctions have been offered to raise money for sick kids the list goes on and on so like I said UNEDUCATED
yep yep

Ash Flat, AR

#79 Oct 20, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a tease. shows up to be seen, but has a boyfriend.
looks like you were right. good call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min WARRIOR 29,903
Suddenlink BS 1 hr Grrr 1
firewood 3 hr bettyboop 1
Child care 3 hr singlemamaof2 4
dollins for mayor (May '12) 5 hr RegVotet 12
shelby ray (Jul '10) 6 hr Info 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr Granpa bilbo 10,067
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]