OUCH!!! Cream pie,
to Curious

Bexar, AR

#22 Jul 24, 2012
lol I love it
cream pie

United States

#23 Jul 24, 2012
Bubba, how red neck is that. Yes I am single and I know where this is going. But i have given most of my pie away at places like the legion to drunks and losers. I am down to my last piece of pie and I am saving it for that one special guy that loves cream lie. It I do appreciate the offer bubba. How funny
mr mcgoo

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jul 24, 2012
Cream pie I like your humor very funny & I also enjoy good cream pie.
ice cream

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jul 24, 2012
I enjoy cream pie.
cream pie

United States

#26 Jul 24, 2012
I think all you guys need to find out who this new sexy woman is that is hang out at the legion.
Curious

United States

#27 Jul 24, 2012
To curious, you know this woman don't you. Why don't you enlighten us about her.
cream pie

United States

#28 Jul 24, 2012
Ice cream is just about like all men. When you first start get it, it is hard and good. But before you are finished with it. It has done gotten soft.
to Curious

Bexar, AR

#29 Jul 24, 2012
I have seen her there yes
curious

United States

#30 Jul 24, 2012
That is good, at least I am not the only one that has seen her.
to Curious

Bexar, AR

#31 Jul 24, 2012
never seen her with a man what does he look like
curious

United States

#32 Jul 25, 2012
I have seen her having fun with men but I wasn't paying the attention.

Foley, AL

#33 Jul 25, 2012
Another fine example of crap going on..who gives a shit about the legion. Shouldn't even exist in a DRY county!!!
Bob McBride

Bixby, OK

#34 Jul 25, 2012
guest wrote:
Another fine example of crap going on..who gives a shit about the legion. Shouldn't even exist in a DRY county!!!
Shut your pie hole you quer! The Legion is for vets and others that have served this country and wanna get together and relax. Aint nuthin wrong with it you yellow belly, fat, lazy, self, righteous, boot licking, traitor piece of shi*!
Mrs.Frazier

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Jul 25, 2012
I like that boom boom pow!!
Bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Jul 26, 2012
cream pie wrote:
Bubba, how red neck is that. Yes I am single and I know where this is going. But i have given most of my pie away at places like the legion to drunks and losers. I am down to my last piece of pie and I am saving it for that one special guy that loves cream lie. It I do appreciate the offer bubba. How funny
Sounds like you've been giving it away a little much. Never mind, I'm not interested anymore. Too nasty!
LaughingatU

Foley, AL

#37 Jul 26, 2012
Bob McBride wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your pie hole you quer! The Legion is for vets and others that have served this country and wanna get together and relax. Aint nuthin wrong with it you yellow belly, fat, lazy, self, righteous, boot licking, traitor piece of shi*!
Just keep talking, sweetie, we can tell just how smart you really are. Who is allow in the Legion? Ever tom, DICK, and harry. Vets? Yeah, right! Get together and drink, fight, shot and show your ass is more like it! OOOhhh, I am impressed with your name calling also! Don't think the relaxing part is working for ya. Bit high strung ain't ya? LMAO
to Curious

Bexar, AR

#38 Jul 26, 2012
I think it would have easier to introduce yourself and buy her a drink you still dont know her name
wildman

Cadiz, KY

#39 Aug 2, 2012
Bob McBride wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19 and I get in all of the time. Helps to know people. But I've seen the chick yall are talking about. You wait, I'll get some of that like all the other bitches in this town.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40 Aug 2, 2012
I go to the legion often. There are lot's of nonveterans there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pocahontas American Legion 32 min Legion member 11
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 5 hr guest 30
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 5 hr guest 40
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 15 hr haha 26
John Simkins (Mar '15) Fri Playa 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Fri lol 26
Nursing home Thu Real slim shady 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages