United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

I do have children, and what do you call a woman a mother who sits back and let's a man beat and burn a two year old and a baby under a year old?? Tell me. Plus she just had both taken away child abuse
Blah_ 35

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

community taker wrote:
So she is pg again? By a different guy? And she gave her son up? Wow, that runs in the howard\nelson family??
yea some do but now diane don't have either cild lilboy w dad an lil girl welfair has hern the she was w smacked the kid around an she also had cig burns that was healibg when she took to dr last time she was here!NOT ALL THE HOWARDS GIVE THERE CHILDEREN UP!
Boo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Blah_ 35 wrote:
<quoted text>yea some do but now diane don't have either cild lilboy w dad an lil girl welfair has hern the she was w smacked the kid around an she also had cig burns that was healibg when she took to dr last time she was here!NOT ALL THE HOWARDS GIVE THERE CHILDEREN UP!
. Betty howard/ nelson did, her son bobby did n now diane did. Family tree, hmmm, all nasty skinks
Noo

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Judged:

Court is thursday!!!! Go weaver keep your son
Blah_ 35

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Boo wrote:
<quoted text>. Betty howard/ nelson did, her son bobby did n now diane did. Family tree, hmmm, all nasty skinks
no not all skinks u don't now them all !! Yes 1 still has there kid an they take care of her too so need to mind ur own dang buissness jerks'...!
Sowhat

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Sorry joe n christy yes you do have your daughter i didnt think about you two. He is better then his mom n brothers, im sorry for you christy and tina, way she puts you two down
Blah_ 35

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

thank you for the information stupid is as stupid does
Sowhat

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

Stupid. Whats stupud is out of all her kids and grandkids only joe has a house n his kid. She lost hers n her youngest son is already a no body w out a job and a ez girlfriend, a bad marriage, suc it all up
MoonWillow

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Just leave Diane alone for awhile.
Boo

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

Leave her alone? Donna you are the last person to b taken up for her skank a@@. What all she did
DONNA

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Boo wrote:
Leave her alone? Donna you are the last person to b taken up for her skank a@@. What all she did
That was not me, I haven't posted on here in ages.
Family

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Diane has made her bed, now she has to lie in it, Her son is very well taken care of by many ppl who love him, he is talking so well n potted trained, her daughter is in a good home, away from her n her grandma n dad

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

BUT a good mother would NOT harm her children or let other ppl harm them. Its just common sense!
courtneysmommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Nobody is perfect. There's other worst mothers out there. Why can't you ppl just keep dianes name out ur mouth. If she gives frankie money that her business. You men/women would do the same thing if ur spouse was in jail. Any last time I seen her a year ago she was a great mom, even if she didn't have her own place. Sometimes it take family to help out. She's young she will realize what she did or is doing wrong. Diane was and still is one of my best friends. Just keep in mind if ur a single parent what wouldn't you do to make sure u did what you could for thoses babies. So before you go pointing fingers at her look at urselfs.
Harley Girl

Dodgeville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

It really makes me sick when I hear stuff like this.There are so many people out there in the world that can't have babies.Then there are the ones that have them and don't take care of them.
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Its hard to believe that she would allow anyone hurt her son or her daughter...One can only pray that she opens her eyes before they are grown and she's missed out on the best part of their lives. What is she thinkin?.....WAKE UP...your children need a mother that loves them unconditionally and puts their needs and wants first, above her own. Get a job, how about a car, food would be nice, how about a home. If nothing else live on the government like all the other young unwed moms at least the kids would have their mom.
Info

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

She is pregnant again, wonder who this one belongs to.
loser

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

This kid belongs too her daddies ex wife son. So that would make him her stepbrother. Incest much? Give it a few and state will have it
go figure

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

I believe it would be ex step brother but still ewww. she picks the nastiest meth heads to screw. so who is the supposed dad this time?
ross

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

most you folks love digging in others shit just to mask your own funk. why dont you change tactics and start encouraging and helping those heading in the wrong direction...save a life quit damning souls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chicken house 1 hr Julie 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr fyi 28,991
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 3 hr heather 1,763
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 7 hr Guest 37
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr birds 9,791
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 9 hr cathyjudy 828
mcnabb funeral home 9 hr Truth is 11
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••