diane howard, she is a bad mother

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
condom_job

United States

#1 May 21, 2010
She jumps that baby from house to house, sends all the baby money to her in jail boyfriend! And she is back in with her grandma! What a bad mom. She can do so much better
tell the truth

Jacksonville, AR

#2 May 21, 2010
and what about all those dicks you sucked in front of your own kids?
a friend

Mountain Home, AR

#3 May 21, 2010
okay you can shut uup diane is a good mother she loves the baby to death. she would never put that baby in harm.
United States

#4 May 21, 2010
again, ya, I have heard the same thing. Sad I would hate to see that baby taken, but time will tell. No body said anything about dicks! Just how diane gives her money to that low life
wow

United States

#5 May 22, 2010
You guys need to grow up and stop your crap. Karma is a like a boomerang it will come back and hit you. I don't know the woman you are talking about but I do know that a mans word is not worth crap these days.
arkansas

Canada

#6 May 22, 2010
Its all true! I know her
Impailn Ms Palin

United States

#7 May 22, 2010
You know they have sued peple on topix for slander...I belive it was 178 people in one town on one thread...Beware!

The only one who is an unfit mother here ( she doen't live or pay taxes here ) is that CREEPY old Shut-in woman, known as For Your Info: should be For Your Mis-information:

She wants a White baby this time!
arkansas

Canada

#8 May 22, 2010
I'm sorry your words are full of BULLSH^T!!!! Diane iant stable, she draws tea and gets child support from Tommy W. But instead of buying for baby, she sends to Frankie, trust me, I'm not talking out my as*. I know facts!
DRAMA

Bossier City, LA

#9 May 22, 2010
TOMMY WEAVER..IS WRITING BAD ON HERE MAKIN UP NAMES SO HE THINKS HE CAN GET HIS KID..LIKE HE IS ANY BETTER SHE CAN'T BE ANYU WORSE THEN SOME OF THESE OTHER GIRLS GIVE HER A BREAK
sunshine

Canada

#10 May 22, 2010
Nope I'm not tommy w! Lol, hey it runs in her dads family, all bad apples!
big mouth2010

Fayetteville, WV

#11 Jul 10, 2010
tell the truth wrote:
and what about all those dicks you sucked in front of your own kids?
uf so retarded. u mean those d!cks u suck in front of ur mom. diane has never done that.
knw

Big Spring, TX

#12 Jul 11, 2010
she has more than 1 child 2 kids people need to leave the kids out of this crap
blah blah

Fayetteville, WV

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Impailn Ms Palin wrote:
You know they have sued peple on topix for slander...I belive it was 178 people in one town on one thread...Beware!
The only one who is an unfit mother here ( she doen't live or pay taxes here ) is that CREEPY old Shut-in woman, known as For Your Info: should be For Your Mis-information:
She wants a White baby this time!
b1t#h ur so stupid.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 20, 2011
So she is pg again? By a different guy? And she gave her son up? Wow, that runs in the howard\nelson family??
gottie

Blytheville, AR

#15 Feb 21, 2011
ur so d@mn freakin stupid she didnt give ryan up

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2011
No, way the line said, she was never a mother.... Just a oven to keep babies in
the unknown

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Mar 3, 2011
hey we all need to be here for the babies and hope that everything works out for their best interest. They are the ones that counts not the parents . The kids needs a stable home and to be protected and love so lets just hope that the best is in their favor. It would not matter if she was a Howard or what its not the name that makes the mistake its the person behind the name. Those babies and the one that is on the way has my prayers.....God bless your lil lives.

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Apr 5, 2011
DRAMA wrote:
TOMMY WEAVER..IS WRITING BAD ON HERE MAKIN UP NAMES SO HE THINKS HE CAN GET HIS KID..LIKE HE IS ANY BETTER SHE CAN'T BE ANYU WORSE THEN SOME OF THESE OTHER GIRLS GIVE HER A BREAK
FYI im a good friend of tommy's and he dnt even get on the internet, dnt even knw abt this website, and shes the one whos the crack head who beats her kids and leaves bruises. IVE SEEN THEM on the poor babys!
no way

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2011
Diane just lost her baby girl, bc she let her be burned with cigs, diane needs fixed where she can't have no more kids, well that is after she has her 3 baby, sad, zisa is in foster care! Ryan is with his dad, what about this 3 baby, what's it going to take?
obscure music

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2011
I don't even know who you are talking about but when I hear someone call another person a bad mother, I assume it is another mom. Moms can be so critical of other mothers and it is usually the one blabbing just to make themselves look like a good mom when they are probably doubting themselves. I may be wrong, but I've seen it happen numerous times. Being a mother is the hardest job ever and someone is always going to be critical. Yet what pisses me off more is when a person who has never bore a child criticizes other mothers. There is no call for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny Blackwell 47 min Chris 7
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 30,462
Work needed for Christmas 4 hr Beatle 28
Daycare 15 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? Wed the truth 15
I must be obsolete Wed curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web